GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some HHAT Comments - The Matrix"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/05/03 at 21:19
Regular
Yup, just saw The Matrix yesterday for the first time ever and here are a couple of things that went through my head.

It was simple, why was it made out to be so complicated?
Bullet-time was under-used
Hand to hand combat was rather crap
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:58
Regular
"we escape....."
ok, so it the best action film ever...? or not. What is the best film ever in you opinion then?
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:57
Regular
No.

I can't see any action film being the best film ever, simply because they comprise of a loose plot and lots of fighting.
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:55
Regular
"we escape....."
I didn't say it was the best film ever i just said that it's better than any jackie chan movie unless your saying a jackie chan movie is the best movie ever? Are you?
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:51
Regular
*here
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:51
Regular
Yeah.

Adding twice as many fights and twice as many guns will make it the bset film ever.

Unless you have a few odd grains of intelligence there and there.
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:49
Regular
"we escape....."
yeah rumble in the bronx is better than the Matrix

(DANCES AROUND LIKE A MONKEY AND SNIGGERS!)
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I watched it again for like the 5th time, last week. If you can, watch The Matrix Revisited, it's excellent and gives you a good insight into some things you might have missed. And as for the hand-to-hand combat being crap... well, let's just say your definition of the word 'crap' is not the same as mine.

From the lobby scene to the chopper rescue is probably some of the best action cinema I've ever seen. And Reloaded will rule all your sorry  asses.
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
maddmun wrote:
> "The oracle told me, that I would fall in love with a dead man,
> and that man would be the one, so, you see, you can't be dead, because
> I love you"

Errr, take out the dead man bit and your quoting is a little more accurate.
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:43
Regular
Hahahaha, you nerd!

*runs*
Mon 12/05/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I'll probably still be here. Only about 12 hours a week less.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.