GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some HHAT Comments - The Matrix"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/05/03 at 21:19
Regular
Yup, just saw The Matrix yesterday for the first time ever and here are a couple of things that went through my head.

It was simple, why was it made out to be so complicated?
Bullet-time was under-used
Hand to hand combat was rather crap
Wed 14/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Pumpkinist wrote:
> Blank wrote:
>
>
>
> "It's a killing machine designed for one thing"
> "Search and destroy"
>
>
>
> *Destroy*
>
> = Killing?
>
> I know what you mean though.

No you don't - "Search AND destroy". It's TWO things.
Tue 13/05/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
No the worst line is

"more important than what, is when"

The way he says it seem so scriped and I cringe when he says it.

Other than that- great film. And what fool said the fight sceanes are crap and slow? That person is just, well, a fool.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Blank wrote:
>
>
>
> "Search and destroy"
>

*Destroy*

= Killing?

I know what you mean though.

The Matrix is great.

Quiet you ruffians.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:43
Regular
Ohhh

Look, it's the Phil Mitchell of the internet.

Well sorry sir for having my own opinion, oddly enough there are millions of people in the world who don't beleive The Matrix to be the best film ever made, and I haven't even said it was a bad film.

As for having a fish brain, you must clearly be in the primordial sludge category, as all that's gone through your head is 'disagreeing with the most globally accepted opinion - result - must insult'.

Tell me, if your favourite colour was blue and someone said that they preferred red, would you feel the need to deem them un-worthy of being allowed to live; because that's essentially what you're doing here. You are condeming someone over the most pathetic thing possible, personnal preferences and opinion.

Isn't it about time you grew up and expanded your pea like brain into accepting that just because something is popular, it doesn't mean it's everyone's favourite. And just because these people don't thing it's the best film/book/game ever, it doesn't mean that they say they don't like it just to be different.

Besides, what exactly are you going to do? Do you think you're really cool and tough because you insult people over the internet?

Oh, and 'whoever the hell you are', could easily be said for you. You haven't been a regular active member since well before christmas, so it's your own fault if you don't know new people.

And for the benefit of your rather sludgy brain, 'new' does not equate to 'stupid'.

Anyway, this enormously petty subject has gone too far already.
Tue 13/05/03 at 21:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I cant go and see it, ive got an exam the next day.

YES an exam on a SATURDAY.
Tue 13/05/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I've got reserved tickets for the Matrix Reloaded which mean I WILL be watching it on 23rd of May.

:)
Tue 13/05/03 at 19:51
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
>> MoJoJoJo wrote:
>
> So shut it, before I set Stryke on you.
>
> Oh yeah, because I'm really scared of him.

--

So you should be. And someone who thinks Jackie Chan films are better than The Matrix doesn't deserve a complete circulatory system, let alone an opinion all of his own. Even if it is as crap as yours. You're just trying to be "different". This thought went through your fish-brain - "every1 luvs da matrix. if i say i dont den im much cooler". Excellent, good for you. Tell you what, everyone else thinks not stepping in front of a speeding car is cool. Go prove them wrong now.

By the way, I have more respect for Sniper than you, whoever the hell you are.

--

> Why don't you set some care bears on me while you're at it.

--

Witty. I'm in genuine awe here.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:27
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Also, has anyone seen the quote:
>
> "Search and destroy"
>
>
> One of the most stupid quotes ever.

That's what I though. How obvious can you get?
Great stuff :D
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
BEARDS. wrote:
> and he'd be ignoring them anyway because they could not kill
> him.

But they COULD annoy him. Which is much worse.
Tue 13/05/03 at 16:23
"Darth Vader 3442321"
BEARDS. wrote:

> This would remove any chance the directors had for more speed-ballet
> fighting and bullet time sequences and limit them to only the fighting
> outside of the Matrix as the Humans try and regain control. This would
> not be as entertaining.

Man if only you knew what I knew....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.