GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The X-box 360"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
Really looking forward to this but I've been out of the loop so can you fill in a few details for me:

* Has a launch price for the UK been announced yet?

* X-box live, what's the pricing for it? I've heard of this silver/gold service, how does it work and what is the difference price wise? (If you know of course).

* On a scale of 1 to hell yes, is Perfect Dark O gonna be the greatest thing to grace the earth?

* Is it still due this year in Europe?

* Game prices... anyone know?

Who else will be snapping one up on day one?
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:11
Regular
"8==="
Not too fussed.

It's not coming out 'til Nov and there's plenty to arrive on the Xbox before then.

Main thing I like at the moment is the ability to have custom soundtracks in every game since I really like to listen to my own music collection whilst gaming at the moment.
Tue 19/07/05 at 22:03
Regular
So nothing new then? I am being forced to read graphic specs wherever I go (I really do not care).
Tue 19/07/05 at 21:35
Regular
"8==="
I prefer getting one everyone says is awful for about 10 quid and finding that for 10 quid it's actually rather good fun.

Stuff like True Crime, Rogue Agent, Turok etc.
Tue 19/07/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Dringo wrote:

> * On a scale of 1 to hell yes, is Perfect Dark O gonna be the
> greatest thing to grace the earth?

i love it when games get hiped to hell cus most of the time they are just one big let down (not saying this will be just saying it would be funny if it is)
Tue 19/07/05 at 19:13
Regular
Do they let you play consoles in prison? *

[S][S]*Sorry =D
Tue 19/07/05 at 18:34
Regular
Really looking forward to this but I've been out of the loop so can you fill in a few details for me:

* Has a launch price for the UK been announced yet?

* X-box live, what's the pricing for it? I've heard of this silver/gold service, how does it work and what is the difference price wise? (If you know of course).

* On a scale of 1 to hell yes, is Perfect Dark O gonna be the greatest thing to grace the earth?

* Is it still due this year in Europe?

* Game prices... anyone know?

Who else will be snapping one up on day one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.