GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 07/07/03 at 11:26
Regular
"we escape....."
btw way that phoenix down touch... LOL!
Mon 07/07/03 at 11:24
Regular
"we escape....."
Yeah i thought so too. LOL! HI-larious. And it looks like medicene had really innovated since last week, Jack was able to be dead for about 10 minutes before being brought back to life again. Kind of Messiah esque if u ask me.
Mon 07/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Did you see Lynn's leg? One of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was like that bit in Dumb and Dumber when he tries to jump onto the plane.
Mon 07/07/03 at 01:33
Blank wrote:

> Anyway, Jack won't die, it's obvious. Like when he was flying a plane
> with a nuclear friggin' bomb on it, he still found a way out. They'll
> probably use a phoenix down on him or something.

Clever blend of FFness there.
Mon 07/07/03 at 01:29
Regular
Great youssef is dead as they say any character could be killed off... but Jack Bauer.
Mon 30/06/03 at 10:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Oh Jack I got punched and now I'm dead forever"
Mon 30/06/03 at 10:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kate is the most unbelievable character ever. There are so many coincidences with her it's untrue.

"Oh yeah, I can speak Saudi"

"Hey Jack, I can handle a gun"

"By the way, I have a spare chip with the source data on right here"
Mon 30/06/03 at 10:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Or that CTU flying team will arrive.

And Yusuf will be dead, but Kate will find a gun and massacre all three of those racist guys.
Then she'll deliver some 'afters'. She'll put Yusuf in the car and take the chip and drive back to CTU, but she'll get carjacked at a traffic light and she can be the new Kim, but a Kim with a dead Yusuf.
Mon 30/06/03 at 10:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You could tell he was going to lock her in the store room as soon as that man showed up, because he said "Give us a minute Mr _____" instead of "Could you please come back later, we're just in the middle of talking about something?". It's all about politeness.

Anyway, Jack won't die, it's obvious. Like when he was flying a plane with a nuclear friggin' bomb on it, he still found a way out. They'll probably use a phoenix down on him or something.
Mon 30/06/03 at 10:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think Lynn should escape and become the new Kim. She'll get a message to the president after crawling through load of air vents, and the Palmer will storm in on the meeting and fire every member of his staff and run the country as a dictator.
And what will happen is the guys who are helping the torturer will touch him and he'll go crazy and attack one of them, and then the others will kill the torturer guy, and jack will have a window to escape, and run naked through the streets of Hollywood. It will be glorious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.