GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 30/06/03 at 06:19
Regular
"8==="
Best. Episode. Ever.

The be cliched: that was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish!
Sun 29/06/03 at 23:40
Regular
"we escape....."
HA LYN!! UNLUCKY ABOUT THAT ONE YOU FOOL!!!!
ok admittedly i've suspected both mike and lyn but never trust ure 24 instinct.

JACKS DEAD.............. serious about being in the next episode that is.

And poor youseff he was as cool as raseth or however it's spelt.
Tue 24/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Lynne and the Chief Of Staff are definitely the two top candidates for being traitors, but not both now...I think...
Tue 24/06/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Great Scott's"
the greatest amercian show ever made and will ever be made
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:14
Regular
Yes the big headed tony or the biatch Carrie.
Mon 23/06/03 at 15:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It will, but something will stop jack getting back to CTU.
Mon 23/06/03 at 01:50
Regular
pop
Can't wait to find out if the memory chip does indeed have the information that the voice discussion was actually a fake.
Mon 09/06/03 at 22:55
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> So, sniper.
>
> *Thoughts of Tom CLancy related games rushes to head*
>
> *Plays Coldplay Album*

Tango down...
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:25
Regular
"we escape....."
i heard a rumour about peter bleach, the noel horribin one is new to me tho.

Anyway back to the point i hope Peter Bleach is able to single handedly avert war.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:23
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Vice wrote:
> two words... Peter Bleach

did you know the character of Jack Bauer was based on Peter Bleach, but they toned bauer down a bit, because they felt the idea of some of the things peter bleach does were just a little too over the top.

Likewise the character of Indiana Jones was based on Noel Horrobin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.