GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Tue 08/07/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
This link goes to an alleged preview of Season 3 - do not even go to it if you don't want to spoil the surprise...

http://pub41.bravenet.com/forum/fetch. php?id=10201586&usernum=3460345762
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw an interview with Elisha Cuthbert, who plays Kim, on Liquid News on Friday. She said they were to start filming in a few weeks - unless the interview is a few weeks old (which is wholly possible, but unlikely for this show) then they won't be filming yet.

Remember, they don't shoot the whole thing before it's aired - they do it in bits. The cast get two scripts at a time, they don't get the whole series and shoot it all in one go.
Tue 08/07/03 at 17:43
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I don't think they're filming series 3 already, I think they start in
> a few weeks. But Elisha and keifer have both signed contracts, so
> they'll obviously be in it.
>
> I hate the way everyone says "No one's safe!", but clearly
> certain people are.

24 Series 3 is supposed to premier this 'fall' in the US so unless Fox are planning on really shooting it over 24 hours then they have to be filming...
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:19
Regular
"we escape....."
i'm still clinging onto hope that Walsh will return despite only being in the program for 3 episodes of the first series.
Mon 07/07/03 at 18:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I don't think they're filming series 3 already, I think they start in a few weeks. But Elisha and keifer have both signed contracts, so they'll obviously be in it.

I hate the way everyone says "No one's safe!", but clearly certain people are.
Mon 07/07/03 at 17:50
Regular
And everyone else's contracts are this long .
Mon 07/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
PHUCKIN' HELL! NEVER KNEW THAT! :D
Mon 07/07/03 at 15:20
Regular
"we escape....."
Plus it's even more obvious when your aware of the fact that just this year Keifer Sutherland signed a 6 series contract.
Mon 07/07/03 at 14:37
Regular
It's been obvious for months that Jack couldn't die in this series because they're filming Series 3 already and he, and his 'most moronic person on tv" daughter are in it.

I only watch it on BBC 2 cau'se when it's on BBC 3 it clashes with something else I watch. I think it's safe to say that foreign spy guy is dead after he got a kicking from a bunch of morons, unless Kate gets off the floor and pulls her gun on them...
Mon 07/07/03 at 11:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maybe he injected him with the phoenix down, then stabbed the other guy with the real stuff. And even though it was double the dose, don't you think it seemed to have a hell of a lot more effect on the other guy than Jack? They were going to use that on Jack, so he'd have been dead pretty quickly (again).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.