GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:16
Regular
"we escape....."
Poor Eren! He was so cool + he's been in both series!!!! palmers got no chance with the new secret service bloke. And Sherry won't die she too bloody annoying! At least Kim wasn't too much of an idiot this time nice to see her finally shoot someone, CTU field agency draws nearer for her.
Mon 21/07/03 at 08:01
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
About time Kim grew some balls. I'm waiting for Jack to tell the guys atnthe office how his daughter got 'her first kill'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 07:38
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
5-6am was bloody superb. I thought it was gonna suck from the first half, but then when Kim turned up at the Matteson's house, it all got better.

"Shoot him!"
"What!?"
"Shoot him sweetheart!"
"ARGHHHHHHH!"
"Kim, you little b!tch."

*BANG*

"Shoot him again!"
"What!?"
"Shoot him again sweetheart!"
"ARGHHHHHHH!"

*BANG*

"Boo hoo :("

:D

Lynne has to make some sort of appearance, as does Nina in these last two episodes. And I hope Ehren is freed.
Sun 20/07/03 at 22:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ooooh, exciting. Yet a quite predictable and sloshy episode.

"Hey Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"

"Jack?"
"Yeah?"
"Be careful."
"I will be"

Thrilling. But the ending was good, wondered where she went. Wonder if Nina will make another appearance before the end? And what episode was that 22? That mean there's two more?
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I've just seen last episode of series 2 (thanks Kazaa) and can't
> wait
> for series 3, 4, 5, 6, etc
>
> I could DL it, but I think I'll wait and see the others first :P
>
> Plus, I know what happens in the last episode :|

I have watched them all in order, saw 9 episodes in 2 days last week :)
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I have decided that......Jack Bauer has no shlong.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:42
"I love yo... lamp."
I miss the last 4 episodes. So Im gonna just have to set the video. But I don't know how to deal with the suspense.
Mon 14/07/03 at 13:39
Regular
Heh had enough holidays in a row so i wont be missing it this year.
Mon 14/07/03 at 12:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, as happened with the first series I'll miss the last episode due to being on holiday.
Mon 14/07/03 at 09:57
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Last night I watched the BBC2 one and then the BBC 3 one so I'm up to date now. WOW. This series is miles better than the first ever was ever.

Only 3 hours to go.... I've seen the episodes to download on Kazaa but I'd rather wait and see them on BBC3 now, it spoils it when you just sit there watching through episode after episode, in my mind anyways.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.