GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 14/07/03 at 08:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> I've just seen last episode of series 2 (thanks Kazaa) and can't wait
> for series 3, 4, 5, 6, etc

I could DL it, but I think I'll wait and see the others first :P

Plus, I know what happens in the last episode :|
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:54
I know, quiet amazing what happened in that hour. Great ending, again!
Gonna buy both box sets soon too. Only £52.99 for both series one and two, bargain!
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:47
Regular
"we escape....."
I got back for bbc 3 one. WAT AN EPISODE!!!
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:45
Just saw tonights episode on BBC2 and next weeks on BBC3. Very good, wont spoil it for anyone, I'm sure someone will soon if your desperate to know.
Sun 13/07/03 at 16:38
Regular
"we escape....."
apparantly the 4th series going to be set in London. I'm gonna miss tonights episode though!!! :( ah well.
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've just seen last episode of series 2 (thanks Kazaa) and can't wait for series 3, 4, 5, 6, etc
Wed 09/07/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Link doesn't work anyway :D

Get rid of the space near php and it does :P

Just tried it now so you must have not removed the space !
Wed 09/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
"8==="
I haven't read the post below as its beginning seemed spoilerish.

Is it?
Wed 09/07/03 at 07:48
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Link doesn't work anyway :D

Here's some stuff I managed to find out about series 3. It premiers in America in November. Here are some of the casting notes for the new characters for series 3:

Ramon Salazar: A Hispanic man, he is in his mid-30s to mid-40s and head of a major narco-terroist organization. He is described as “smart, sharp and ruthless.” To this writer, David Zayas (who played Enrique Morales in four seasons of “Oz”) comes immediately to mind as having both the presence and the ability to fill this role.

Hector Moya: Also Hispanic, he is of the same age as Salazar and also a drug baron. He heads up the organization’s South American operations and is described as an “elegant gangster.”

Claudia: In her mid-to-late-20s, she is Hector’s girlfriend. The casting notes say they are looking for a Latina, but they’re saying she South American (perhaps a plot point?). She is described as “very sexy, but smart and nobody’s fool.”

Producers are also going to be giving Bauer a new partner by the name of Chase Exen. Slated to be a series regular, he is in his late 20s or early 30s. A field ops agent for CTU, he is described as a "charismatic, physical and straight-ahead guy."

Oh, and series 3 puts a very interesting series 2 storyline to end that isn't finished in the last episode of this series. I won't tell you what, as I don't wanna spoil it for you :)
Tue 08/07/03 at 18:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well, I'd rather not. But as I say, you could very well be right. If you're adamant that they've started filming, I'll take your word for it. It doesn't really matter, as long as it gets here in the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.