GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BBC3 24 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 21/04/03 at 10:21
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I twigged it was blonde crying woman when Tony and Mason were talking about how it looked like Bob Warner was telling the truth, and Raiza was my favourite do-good character...and I figured the only other person that they've just sort of left out was her. Didn't think she'd actually kill him though.

I'm standing by Sherry, and saying that Palmer's aide is evil. Dunno about the old guy though, I think he's cool but probably evil.

Plus: KEITH FROM THE OFFICE on Pure 24.

I think Raiza's dead though, loads of people saying he could still be alive but he said they shot another version of the scene where he got shot in the head and I doubt at this stage they'd do multiple endings so yeah.
Mon 21/04/03 at 17:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
DIDNT YOU SEE SHERRY TALKING TO THE NSA GUY?????
She's EEEEEEEEEEEVIL eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.
And I'm so sad that Raze is dead. HE was so great. I was just waiting for him to kick some Hudson aiss.
But what the hell is kate doing?
WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? why did she have to shoot him in the heart?
"you were always so sweet"
were they real tears?
And when will Nina come back?
And they killed the black guy who was guarding Raze. He was great. I was waiting for him and Raze to team up and whoop some behind.
Next week is gonna be dy-no-mite.
Mon 21/04/03 at 17:35
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
"Hey kung fu ninja man with girl's hair, we're going to LA where a bomb will go off. Remember, my dad told me not to tell anyone but now I've told like eight people. Anyway, what are we going to do?"

"How about set this car we're in on fire?"

"COOL!"
Mon 21/04/03 at 17:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So Kim's running away, but to where?
She's outside the city, but I bet she'll be back to CTU within two hours. It's gotta take longer than that to cross LA on foot.
Mon 21/04/03 at 17:53
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Re: the nonsensical blonde chick turn - she talked about her family in Saudi Arabia; a possible connection lies within.
Mon 21/04/03 at 21:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Bob Warner is Ali's father. It's so obvious.

PS I thought Marie was bad ages ago, so ner.
Tue 22/04/03 at 22:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah I got the Saudi Arabia thing, but still, why would terrorists approach a young blonde american girl for their mole purposes?
It's madness!
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I was thinking this at work today
It's all got to do with money
she gets married to Reza, they go on honeymoon, LA blows up
dad is dead along with sister, She's rich damn it.

Think that works out?
Or they'll make it stupid like Insanity over her Mother's death
Sun 27/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Get ready lads.
This one's gonna be dy-no-mite
Sun 27/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tres bien that episode was.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.