GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2009 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/09 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is my little place where I get to chat to myself about the new F1 season.

I'll update this main post with new car pictures later and a link to my super detailed and ultra long preview post.

For all the launch pictures: Click Here

Ferrari - Click Here

Toyota - Click Here

McLaren - Click Here

Renault - Click Here

Williams - Click Here

BMW - Click Here

Red Bull - Click Here

Force India - Click Here

Brawn GP - Click Here

Toro Rosso - Click Here
Mon 24/08/09 at 16:31
Regular
"I like turtles"
Grandprix wrote:

Well, Badoer was hopelessly hopeless. I thought he might do better than he did but he turned out poor.

Felt a bit sorry for him TBH.He just looked well out of his depth.Must have been embarrassing for both him and the team.Be surprised if they run him at Spa.

Anyone catch the MotoGP last weekend ?.That was a mighty race,been much more exciting than the F1 this year IMO.
Mon 24/08/09 at 14:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, Badoer was hopelessly hopeless. I thought he might do better than he did but he turned out poor.
Wed 19/08/09 at 23:32
"possibly impossible"
Right:

Renault are back (which makes many think it was a decision made to keep the crowds coming due to Alonso).

Ferrari still haven't ruled Schumacher out of driving 100% yet (keeping their hopes up!) and there is even a rumour of a petition to get a third car for him to race next year (yeah, right!)
Tue 11/08/09 at 11:26
"possibly impossible"
Talk about building up hopes and then dashing them:

"The 40-year-old was due to stand in for the injured Felipe Massa, but with a neck problem suffered in a motorcycle accident earlier this year still causing him pain during testing, Ferrari have given the seat to veteran test driver Luca Badoer" (Yahoo news).

Oh well, I suppose it gives Luca a chance to show what he can do. I was really looking forward to Schummi driving for Ferrari again too.
Thu 30/07/09 at 00:13
"possibly impossible"
Haven't heard whether Shummi has been keeping up to date with the cars or not (driving them, that is, I know he's been advising Massa on strategy and continued working with Ferrari). Will be interesting to see what he can do.
Wed 29/07/09 at 18:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
In the last few minutes, it has been confirmed that Schumacher is coming out of retirement to race for Ferrari.
Wed 29/07/09 at 16:07
Regular
Jmaul wrote:

> I give this sentence 3/10

Yeah, it's pretty shocking isn't it! Sorry about that :0)

I suspect Toyota will still pull out. And Renault can't be happy with their current form, and missing the next race isn't good either.
Wed 29/07/09 at 14:26
Regular
"the j-man"
YH wrote:
> BMW have are pulling out at the end of next season.

I give this sentence 3/10
Wed 29/07/09 at 14:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The timing would be a little annoying for teams that wanted in because that would mean they have to work quickly or wait for the new season.

It was a little surprising it was BMW though. I still thought Toyota were going to be first out.
Wed 29/07/09 at 09:41
Regular
BMW have are pulling out at the end of next season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.