GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2009 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/09 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is my little place where I get to chat to myself about the new F1 season.

I'll update this main post with new car pictures later and a link to my super detailed and ultra long preview post.

For all the launch pictures: Click Here

Ferrari - Click Here

Toyota - Click Here

McLaren - Click Here

Renault - Click Here

Williams - Click Here

BMW - Click Here

Red Bull - Click Here

Force India - Click Here

Brawn GP - Click Here

Toro Rosso - Click Here
Sun 17/01/10 at 03:22
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
2010 CAR LAUNCH & TESTING DATES:

McLaren - 29th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Ferrari - 28th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

BMW Sauber - 20th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Mercedes GP - 25th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Renault - 31th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

BMW Sauber - 31th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Red Bull - TBA - testing on February 10th, Jerez

Williams - 31th January - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Force India - TBA - testing TBA

Torro Rosso - TBA - testing on February 1st, Valencia

Lotus - 12th February - testing on February 17th, Jerez

Campos - TBA - testing TBA

USF1 - early February - testing early February

Virgin - TBA - testing on February 10th, Jerez
Tue 17/11/09 at 14:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Reports suggest Button has agreed a deal and will officially sign for McLaren in the next few days.

There was talks that Mercedes wanted an all German lineup and it seems like that might happen now.
Tue 17/11/09 at 07:59
"possibly impossible"
Do you think Button will sign for McLaren? I suppose it depends on what Mercedes offer him and if they can up Brawn's original offer by having a bit more financial clout.

In a way I'm sad that the team will now be Mercedes, it was always more like a small homespun team before and made it all the more sweet when they won.
Mon 16/11/09 at 16:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mercedes buy 75% of Brawn GP and pull out of their partnership with McLaren, although they will still use their engines until 2015.
Wed 04/11/09 at 20:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
BMW pulled out a while ago. They got bought but BMW didn't sign the Concorde agreement, which means they are first reserve team. With Toyota pulling out, they should be back in.

Renault might pull out but I think they have one too many commitments. Stranger things have happened though.
Wed 04/11/09 at 19:47
Regular
Renault are having a meeting in Paris soon to discuss whether to stay, and I think BMW are also considering leaving.
Wed 04/11/09 at 14:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
And Toyota quit F1. The team didn't really achieve anything of note but what is concerning is the lack of engine manufacturers now. It is just Mercedes, Ferrari, Renault and Cosworth supplying 13 teams.
Mon 02/11/09 at 14:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He's not the first person to swear on live television and he won't be the last. People have no control of their tongues. I hear worse walking down the street.

Anyway, Hamilton being forced to retire the car pretty much killed the race as a contest. A decent season though and a nice change of pace from McLaren and Ferrari fighting for the title.

There will be lots of driver news in the next few weeks. Williams announced their lineup of Barrichello and Nico Hulkenberg today.

Bridgestone has announced they are pulling out of F1 at the end of 2010.
Mon 02/11/09 at 14:20
Regular
"I like turtles"
He used to be my hero but I've gone right off him after that.Its good job they don't have a naughty chair in F1 as I for one would like to see that scallywag made to sit on it.

Oh yeah,did watch the race,my god was it boring (even by recent F1 standards).Button being caught saying a naughty word was just about the most interesting thing that happened in it (and even that wasn't very interesting TBH).
Mon 02/11/09 at 13:40
Regular
Jenson Button swore on live TV yesterday when he was having a little after race conversation with Webber and Vettel... to be honest I thought, any second Brundle will apologise (and I think he did) and that's it... but no, the Daily Mail is OUTRAGED

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224611/BBCs-Jenson-Button-blunder-turns-F1-champ-F-word-chump.html

As usual some fantastic comments on there.

EDIT: Just made my own:

----------
This is DISGRACEFUL, something I would come to expect of the Stalinist NuLiebour supporting organisation. What is this country coming to when standards are slipping? I am absolutely disgusted that our true British pride and joy Jenson Button has become potty mouthed, I for one will certainly not be watching his rudeboy antics again.
-------------

Hope it gets published.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.