GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2009 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/09 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is my little place where I get to chat to myself about the new F1 season.

I'll update this main post with new car pictures later and a link to my super detailed and ultra long preview post.

For all the launch pictures: Click Here

Ferrari - Click Here

Toyota - Click Here

McLaren - Click Here

Renault - Click Here

Williams - Click Here

BMW - Click Here

Red Bull - Click Here

Force India - Click Here

Brawn GP - Click Here

Toro Rosso - Click Here
Mon 19/10/09 at 20:59
"possibly impossible"
Jenson showed everyone how he could race yesterday and pulled some craft old moves there, a worthy World Champion!

Great to see everyone at Brawn celebrating too. They all deserve the win.
Mon 19/10/09 at 18:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well done Jenson Button and Brawn GP at winning the Drivers and Constructors Championships.
Tue 13/10/09 at 09:54
"possibly impossible"
Grandprix wrote:
> Well done to Dario Franchitti on winning the Indycar
> Championship.
>
> Crazy race that with no yellow flags and Franchitti driving a
> fuel strategy race while Briscoe and Dixon ran flat out and
> needed a splash of fuel to go to the end. Franchitti just drove
> straight past them while they were coming out of the pits.

Must admit to not following indycar but it looks exciting and keep meaning to watch some,
Mon 12/10/09 at 19:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Glock out of the Brazilian GP with a back injury.

Donington given 2 more weeks to prove they have the finances available to complete the project. I've written them off long ago and if that means Silverstone gets the GP back, I'm all for it.
Sat 10/10/09 at 23:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well done to Dario Franchitti on winning the Indycar Championship.

Crazy race that with no yellow flags and Franchitti driving a fuel strategy race while Briscoe and Dixon ran flat out and needed a splash of fuel to go to the end. Franchitti just drove straight past them while they were coming out of the pits.
Tue 06/10/09 at 15:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think the problem for those chasing now is that they have to score big points. Back when Raikkonen pinched the title, there wasn't any team to play spoiler. It was just McLaren and Ferrari slugging it out.

With McLaren back at the front winning races, it is harder for the Red Bulls and Brawns to win or score big points. It only takes a difficult qualifying session and you could be behind a McLaren, Ferrari, Williams, Toyota, BMW, Force India or a Renault. There are far too many cars that can play spoiler and that is why history is unlikely to repeat itself. I'd much prefer the points on the board and 3rd place for Button wins the title regardless of where anyone else finishes.
Tue 06/10/09 at 10:59
"possibly impossible"
As with last season, it looks like 2009's F1 is coming down to the wire, or at least the penultimate race.

Unless he's really lucky, I don't think Button will gain the championship in the next race, possibly at the end of the season instead.

However, he's still got two other drivers to contend with now and Sunday's race made sure we'll have a 3 horse race again, keeping them all on their toes.

It's not just about the winner either. McLaren want to prove they've got something for next year so Hamilton will be out to get as many points as possible, Alonso sounds like he's assured of the driver's seat at Ferrari now but he'll want to impress his new bosses before he starts and Raikkonen has everything to prove to leverage the best contract wherever he goes next year (most likely McLaren)
Mon 28/09/09 at 20:05
"possibly impossible"
Started off as a really good race and sort of tailed off a bit, but then it got exciting again at the end. I do like the night racing, it mixed things up a little bit.

I see Raikkonen seems to be all but confirmed for McLaren next year, it's all just legal work with his year's contract at Ferrari, which means Alonso is set for the Italian team then.
Sun 27/09/09 at 17:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
No one was catching Hamilton today. Had the race under control from the start. A costly couple of mistakes from Vettel and he is pretty much out of the title picture now. Webber now cannot win the title.

Brawn are pretty much nailed on for the Constructors Championship. Button just needs to keep Barrichello in sight or behind and it'll be the title for him. I don't see Button beating Barrichello in Brazil so Japan is going to be key for Button.

Looking forward to seeing Suzuka again. Really like the track.
Tue 22/09/09 at 01:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think the FIA granted him immunity just so that they could get to the truth, which it seems that they have found. The problem though is that Piquet Jnr was part of the conspiracy. Unless his dad runs an F1 team in the future, Piquet Jnr will probably never race in F1 again, just because he has made himself unemployable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.