GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2009 F1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/09 at 14:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is my little place where I get to chat to myself about the new F1 season.

I'll update this main post with new car pictures later and a link to my super detailed and ultra long preview post.

For all the launch pictures: Click Here

Ferrari - Click Here

Toyota - Click Here

McLaren - Click Here

Renault - Click Here

Williams - Click Here

BMW - Click Here

Red Bull - Click Here

Force India - Click Here

Brawn GP - Click Here

Toro Rosso - Click Here
Tue 17/03/09 at 14:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My ultra long preview should be here by the weekend hopefully, a week before the season opener.

Race wins will decide the World Champion this season. Points will still be used in the Constructors Championship and to sort out the placing of the drivers. In the result of a tie, points will decide the Champion.
Tue 10/03/09 at 13:47
Regular
I think you're being a tad opimistic there pb....
Tue 10/03/09 at 09:48
"possibly impossible"
Cool.

Nice to see the Brawn GP cars looking fairly competitive as well. Hopefully they'll hold together in a race and Button might even win a few races this year.
Mon 09/03/09 at 16:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Toro Rosso released their car today so that's all the cars released now.
Fri 06/03/09 at 14:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, the name stinks but at least we still have all the cars on the grid.
Fri 06/03/09 at 14:02
Regular
"BrawnGP"?

Please....

Still, it's got that the team is still in existance and will be taking part in this years Championship!
Fri 06/03/09 at 11:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
Got a lot of respect for Ross Brawn,really hope his team can cut it.
Fri 06/03/09 at 08:48
"possibly impossible"
Well, it's official. Brawn racing is go. Should be testing their car soon in Silverstone. So that's another one to add to the track.

Now I can't wait till the end of the month when we hear that familiar Fleetwood Mac theme tune again. That'll bring back memories for a lot of people.
Thu 05/03/09 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, it's all very secretive but they feel happy that a deal is, or is close to being, done. Until we know the ins and outs (or perhaps will never will) we just have to wait for the statement.

FOTA have come out with a list of potential money saving ideas and ideas based on viewer feedback. One of them is a points alteration. 12 for 1st, 9 for 2nd and 7 for 3rd. 5 done to 1 for 4th to 8th. There is some other stuff in the statement too. Worth checking out.
Wed 04/03/09 at 14:33
"possibly impossible"
Well, looks like some interesting developments over at Honda.

Rumours of who will take the team forward seem to have settled on Brawn and Button to carry the team forward, with Button losing most of his pay and even paying for his own physio team.

Virgin were very interested but it seems like Honda have turned them down.

After rumours of Barrichello being replaced by Senna, it may be that the long time Honda driver is still going to be driving for his team after all. Ross Brawn had cancelled a meeting with Senna and Barrichello has been talking to the press about promises made by the team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.