GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Sat 07/01/06 at 22:18
Regular
"You've upset me"
Epic
Sat 07/01/06 at 12:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just had a fun class teaching my chinese teenagers the fine song that is Bohemian Rhapsody, for some reason they find Mama and Bismillah hilarious. Wasn't exactly the best rendition ever but it'll do. My Way and New York New York by Sinatra tomorrow, hurrah
Sat 07/01/06 at 11:54
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

Well so far I have walked the dog and cleaned the kitchen. Been through the weeks post and junked most of it. Just sorting myself a sausage sarnie for lunch.

Supposed to be at uni but I cannot be ars.. bothered to drive to Leeds so I will behave and work from home. I have to design a poster, among other things, and have an idea (I've had it for 6 months now) of what I want but not how to go about doing it :)
Sat 07/01/06 at 10:17
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Morning

Well I've been doing some mucking around with the PSP, put some music on the card, converted a movie I had overnight and that works a treat on the PSP .. looks perfect :)

All I've got to do now is copy the saved game data from the old card to the new one and I'll be sorted :D

Off to town this morning to buy a food processor and bits for the kitchen .. ahh the domesticated lifestyle :)

What's everyone else upto today?
Fri 06/01/06 at 22:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Apart from not sleeping too well, I'm doing okay. Made 2 final tables in poker this week, which is pretty good for me. Don't usually get to the final table. Only had 2 before this week.
Fri 06/01/06 at 17:09
Regular
Ah thanks Biggles very helpful :D yeah Predictor seems to be the only one giving me credit 60 I think. I'll drop some projects after they complete their job and I've had a better look at each of them. Everything seems to be running fine at the moment, not sure what was wrong before.

GP : Wie geht es dir?
Fri 06/01/06 at 15:49
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Hello Shadow - thought you must have been buried under more paperwork
> then Jive and I put together. Thought we'd lost you for a while
> there :)

You know how year end gets :)

> You honestly tell your other half the total bonus you'll get? Wow -
> marry me instead.

No, but she knows I will be getting a bonus and the PS3 turning up will be a bit of a give away :)

> Unless, like me, you cannot hide it due to a joint bank account :D

Never been that stupid yet :)
Fri 06/01/06 at 14:38
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Afternoon .. never ever keep all your money together .. just incase ;)

Now some good news for me, just got a 1gb Memory Stick Duo Pro for the princely sum of £47 ... me very happy :D
Fri 06/01/06 at 13:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Ah, but are all his accounts joint?
I know mine aren't :)
Fri 06/01/06 at 12:22
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hello Shadow - thought you must have been buried under more paperwork then Jive and I put together. Thought we'd lost you for a while there :)

You honestly tell your other half the total bonus you'll get? Wow - marry me instead.

Unless, like me, you cannot hide it due to a joint bank account :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.