GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Mon 01/01/18 at 00:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Still going here. Christmas until 12th Night!

Totally agree ... but Happy New Year to you and your family :¬)

Happy New Year to all at Freeola and to those of you still active on our Forums :¬)
Mon 01/01/18 at 14:11
"possibly impossible"
Happy New Year everyone!

Mon 01/01/18 at 17:19
"Are you sure?"
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 03/01/18 at 19:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
So ... there are at least 3 of us still active on here ... pb,Hmmm and myself :¬)

Thanks for the New Year felicitations boys ... just wondered where the Freeola one is/was?

Seems odd ... have the staff been prevented from replying to posts?
Thu 04/01/18 at 09:42
"possibly impossible"
Well it's the first day back in the office, though I've already been working for a few days from home. Still not enough sleep thanks to storms the other day and then having to log in to work at 11pm last night to check on stuff.
Thu 04/01/18 at 15:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Been back at work since Tuesday and hasn't the weather just been 'brilliant' for it :¬(
Fri 05/01/18 at 12:01
Regular
"And in last place.."
A belated happy new year from me. Hope we all had a decent festive period.

Day 2 back at work and redundancies announced and a question mark over my position. Think I should be ok but not a great start to the year.
Mon 08/01/18 at 12:23
"possibly impossible"

dav2612 wrote:
A belated happy new year from me. Hope we all had a decent festive period.

Day 2 back at work and redundancies announced and a question mark over my position. Think I should be ok but not a great start to the year.

Ours always get announced before Christmas so they can get rid of people before then. Hope your job is ok.
Mon 08/01/18 at 19:18
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

pb wrote:
Ours always get announced before Christmas so they can get rid of people before then. Hope your job is ok.

Not quite that easy pb;¬) When we were made redundant, it was on 15th December ... but we still had a '30 day consulatation' period which made our Christmas' so wonderful, we didn't leave site until 21st January the next year!

Redundancy notice in December, you won't physically leave the job until into the New Year.
Mon 08/01/18 at 22:43
"possibly impossible"

DL wrote:
Not quite that easy pb;¬) When we were made redundant, it was on 15th December ... but we still had a '30 day consulatation' period which made our Christmas' so wonderful, we didn't leave site until 21st January the next year!

Redundancy notice in December, you won't physically leave the job until into the New Year.

Should have explained it better, sorry. Company is now owned by a Canadian company and all redundancies are announced at the same time. In the US and Canada the workers rights are few and far between and they can be shoved out within a day.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.