GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Thu 05/01/06 at 08:57
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Ah bacon butties.....mmmm now im getting peckish again. 2nd breakfast anyone :)

PS Mornin
Thu 05/01/06 at 08:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've just had a nice 12 hour sleep :-D

Another boring day, head off to the other campus to use the printer there to print off some things for lesson tomorrow and then head back to the other campus to teach a couple of classes and then back home to watch another De Niro or Pacino film. Ah well just 20 days before i'm heading back to England and get back to my PS2 and PC
Thu 05/01/06 at 08:13
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

That's so true :)

I could kill for a bacon buttie this morning. Think I'll start dropping hints to the boss until he 'makes the decision' that I should go get some.
Wed 04/01/06 at 21:51
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
My parents are going to edinburugh tommorow.
I won't be posting until sunday or monday.
See you.
Wed 04/01/06 at 21:45
Regular
"8==="
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Ah right. So how is life in Edinburgh?

Good. :)
Wed 04/01/06 at 19:21
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> You only got 5 - 6 hours of sleep? That's normal for me
> :)

thus the name "ineedsleep"
Wed 04/01/06 at 19:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
You only got 5 - 6 hours of sleep? That's normal for me :)
Wed 04/01/06 at 17:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well was at school today was a good day :S
Wed 04/01/06 at 16:40
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Wow, my C in German wasn't a fluke. I understood all of that...

lol well done GP ^^ I learnt some at 12 for a year or two but the only thing that stuck was 1-10 oh and obvious ones like "Ich" "bin" and "ist" :)
Wed 04/01/06 at 16:37
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I've not stopped working for ages. Sure, I've had the odd weekend off,
> but I worked throughout Christmas.
>
> Einstein@Home only runs through BOINC. So initial impression Mark?

Not so good at the moment :( Boinc has crashed a few times, I think it might be because my computer has been running a lot slower thanks to all these ad/spyware scanners running. I'll sort it out. I think I'm still trying to understand it. I think LHC arent giving any jobs. I've only done 2 jobs but I'm sure I did some before. I have 12.37 credits in predictor, everything else is 0. What does it mean by "ready to report" "preempted" and "ready to run". Just need to verify though I do have a little idea what they mean. The climate one says it'll be done in 2000 hours :S I think I need to do something about that. I still cant get SETI to work, though I have the latest Boinc version, so I'm not sure what's wrong there. I'll probably go through and drop some projects soon so that should help speed things up, though I guess SETI has more than enough help so I might not do them.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.