GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Tue 10/01/06 at 07:38
Regular
"8==="
Heh, well I'm kicking this illness but not 100% back to normal yet.

Will probably kill a fair bit of today on here again, laughing at fools isn't taxing. :)
Mon 09/01/06 at 18:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well I'm doing my art right now. Have to get images and information on masks. So far got one picture of Slipknot and some of pictures of Masks. Finding it to be very easy.
Mon 09/01/06 at 16:51
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Awwwww. Good luck with handing it in..

Well i'm going to my mates send off tonight, so pub time beckons.
Mon 09/01/06 at 16:19
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
My boss has been an absolute angel with me today. He's only swore at me once despite the fact that I spent most of my working day on my IP reseach document. He's so proud of me for doing this - bless! :)
Mon 09/01/06 at 12:07
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Afternoon,

Got to agree with frag although I did 'quite good' with my work on Saturday and very good with my work on Sunday. Unfortunately I still didn't have time to complete it and am having to spend today in the office trying to tie all documents together and get them printed out. The report is due in at 5.00 pm today so - yippee! Ready or not that's when I hand it in and forget about it.
Mon 09/01/06 at 09:51
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Nice.

All i can say is dont start MMORPGs, my life i think has been taken over, which is not a good thing.
Thankfully i shouldn't be on for the next couple o days, i've got a job interview wed, so i've go to prepare for it....
Mon 09/01/06 at 09:45
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmm, bored and ill again.

Beware of me today, I feel like acting like an ass for kicks (again!). :)
Mon 09/01/06 at 09:33
Regular
Did not get near the PS2 this weekend, even after buying SSX out of bounds in the sale.

Did get about an hour on FM2006 on the PC :)
Mon 09/01/06 at 09:07
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Mornin all,

Well i had a so-so weekend, mostly being lazy, so i suppose it was good :)

Should of got more work done though, damn FF XI!!!
Mon 09/01/06 at 08:19
Regular
Morning all, another weekend over in the wink of an eye. Everyone have a good one ?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.