GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Sat 19/05/07 at 08:14
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So do the releases, Scotty 2 Hotty has gone. I expect the likes of Funaki, Jamie Noble, Shannon Moore and Matt Striker to be gone soon to.

By the way anyone see the clip of Edge winning the title on this weeks Smackdown! when Michael Cole said "Edge with a sphere"?
Sat 19/05/07 at 08:13
Regular
Shooby wrote:
> Sorry, not interested in a childish bicker-bicker, come back when
> you're ready to discuss Professional Wrestling, toodles.

Quite amusing to hear someone say they are not interested in childishness...... you do realise you are on a wrestling forum don't you. I enjoy it but you cant say its not childish. The pagentry and overwhelmingly visible "staging" of everything. It is affectively just huge oiled up men doing a well choreographed dance.
Sat 19/05/07 at 00:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The injuries to decent people just keep coming. Gregory Helms out for a year minimum with a broken neck :(
Sat 05/05/07 at 11:20
"No longer in use"
I agree, I think that might happen too.
Sat 05/05/07 at 09:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Promo for Mark Henry ran last night. I fully expect them to use him to take the undertaker out, setting up the angle with Kane.
Fri 04/05/07 at 16:30
"No longer in use"
'Taker is set to have surgery straight after tuesdays Smackdown! taping, so expect to see a title change on Smackdown! this week or next week.
Thu 03/05/07 at 22:45
"No longer in use"
I thiking balancing clean winds and dirty wins is something the WWE do well.
Thu 03/05/07 at 22:27
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
CarlosPeterGaryJohn wrote:
> I think dirty wins are necessary, but I liked the Edge clean win
> against Orton as I really didn't think there would be a clean
> win in an all heel match.

Dirty wins should be used with caution though. If every match ends this way, then nothing means anything. Clean wins are essential to gain heels respect and credibility in the eyes of fans, even though they hate their guts at the same time.
Thu 03/05/07 at 22:26
"No longer in use"
I can't see Mark Henry making an appearance, although then again it would be a good way for 'Taker to go without 'losing' the title in a match.
Thu 03/05/07 at 22:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nin wrote:

> I've got a feeling/fear that Mark Henry could make an appearance.

I really hope not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.