GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Wed 23/05/07 at 12:05
Regular
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> I don't dislike boxing, but if you really want to talk about
> retards, look at some of the famous boxers now;
>
> Frank Bruno - Mental
> Evander Holyfield - Lost His Ear
> Mike Tyson - Mental/Rapist/Psycho
> Muhammed Ali - Has some form of Parkinsons disease
> Chis Eubank - That Voice!
> George Foreman - Released his own range of lean mean grilling
> machines!
>
> And how is throwing a right hand more skillful than lets say, a
> moonsault, for example? Anyone can throw a punch (except maybe
> yourself) not everyone can perform a wrestling move though.

A moonsault eh. Must be so hard to do a 270 degree summersault with springy ropes and a sprung floor. Its basic trampolining, which i did do as a child, and trust me even a full summersault is a piece of cake when you have springs doing half the work. Good point about the boxers though.... just proof there is alot at stake..... apart from Eubank who was a a**e before, during, and after his career.
Wed 23/05/07 at 11:49
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I don't dislike boxing, but if you really want to talk about retards, look at some of the famous boxers now;

Frank Bruno - Mental
Evander Holyfield - Lost His Ear
Mike Tyson - Mental/Rapist/Psycho
Muhammed Ali - Has some form of Parkinsons disease
Chis Eubank - That Voice!
George Foreman - Released his own range of lean mean grilling machines!

And how is throwing a right hand more skillful than lets say, a moonsault, for example? Anyone can throw a punch (except maybe yourself) not everyone can perform a wrestling move though.
Wed 23/05/07 at 11:37
Regular
hahahaha you should all just get jobs, move your 30 year old pale asses out of your mums house and maybe even find a girl!!!!!. Then maybe the big men rolling around wont be such an attractive option. And to answer an earlier point "two people randomly smacking each other" or boxing as us non retards call it is far more skillful. You dont know whats coming next and each punch hurts rather than the odd "mistake". It takes guts not just grease.
Tue 22/05/07 at 22:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh and by the by, gymnasts do have a "script": they come out and perform a set routine.
OMG YOU THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!!!!!!11
Tue 22/05/07 at 21:06
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The thing that really ticked me off was the fact the guy (Gregory Helms) had just broken his neck...
Tue 22/05/07 at 20:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Ah if I had a Euro(ya heard me) for everytime some ignoramus visited these forums and typed the same old banal platitudes........I'd be rich!

Which is more advanced, i.e requires more thought:
A scripted wrestling show with carefully choreographed moves and sequences designed specifically to get a precise reaction out of the audience
OR
Two people randomly beating the crap out of one another?

You know the correct answer.
Your unoriginal comments about Pro Wrestling are on a par with:
"Football is just a bunch on camp men kicking a ball around, and ocassionally hugging and kissing for some reason. To top it all off, 90% of it's fans are braindead morons that can hardly speak a sentence of their native language"
Which of course isn't true.....
Tue 22/05/07 at 20:51
Regular
"..."
Doom Baboon, please bring something constructive to the discussion, as I'm getting fed up of the same old stuff from different n00bs...
Tue 22/05/07 at 17:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If you're not a fan of wrestling, then rather than re-iterating to us that wrestling is scripted, which we already know, why don't you make a constructive point?

Most people watch soap operas, they're scripted, but do you go around to people going "Yeah, soap operas aren't real by the way"? I didn't think so.

Why don't you go con your way to another gameaday?
Tue 22/05/07 at 17:01
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> DoomBaboon1982 wrote:
>
> It is affectively just huge oiled up men doing a
> well choreographed dance.
>
> Tell Gregory Helms that...im sure him and his broken neck will
> agree its just like choreographed dance!

Hey accidents happen. Even stunt men get hurt. I am not saying that the dangers are not there but sorry even gymnasts can break a neck..... but gymnasts dont have a script.
Sun 20/05/07 at 13:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Armandoooo Alejandroooo Esssssssssssssstrarrrrdaaaa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.