GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smackdown Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about Smackdown
Sat 19/05/07 at 23:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Is that a bad thing, though? It's important for heels to get over, and I really think that Alejandro thing was a huge factor in people actually watching an Umaga match.
Sat 19/05/07 at 22:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Shooby wrote:
> Stephanie using her new found power since her promotion
>
> You know she made the decision to bill Estrada as just
> "Armando Estrada" without the Alejandro tongue roll
> bit. Her reason? Heyman came up with it. Oh deary me.

and it was getting more over than Umaga was :D
Sat 19/05/07 at 22:25
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
> Stephanie using her new found power since her promotion

You know she made the decision to bill Estrada as just "Armando Estrada" without the Alejandro tongue roll bit. Her reason? Heyman came up with it. Oh deary me.
Sat 19/05/07 at 16:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> I expect more firings to come. Hopefully Khali is next ;)

I dont think he'll be on the roster for long. Once he's been beaten and he's no longer a novelty he'll be gone pretty quickly.
Sat 19/05/07 at 15:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I expect more firings to come. Hopefully Khali is next ;)
Sat 19/05/07 at 14:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nin wrote:
> I dont get why they're firing so many people at a time when
> they've lost so many people through injuries.

Stephanie using her new found power since her promotion
Sat 19/05/07 at 13:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I keep hoping they're going to do something with Kevin Thorn but pretty much everyone is buried on ECW with only one belt that longterm will be on Lashley.
Sat 19/05/07 at 13:41
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Apparently the New Breed cut a decent promo during the break on this weeks ECW. That makes no sense unless the water was being tested on Monty's mic skills before the real thing. I can see Cor Von(yes, even with that name) being given a strong push by the end of the year.
Sat 19/05/07 at 12:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont get why they're firing so many people at a time when they've lost so many people through injuries. ECW especially you look at without the orginals and have to say, who have they got left to fill the show?
Sat 19/05/07 at 10:18
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
DoomBaboon1982 wrote:

It is affectively just huge oiled up men doing a
> well choreographed dance.

Tell Gregory Helms that...im sure him and his broken neck will agree its just like choreographed dance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.