GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The one and only, I'm buying one at launch thread :D."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 14:48
Regular
Well, I am, the price of the pack with everything you need convinced me and it'll be even less if I go somwhere who will take my old Xbox against the price, i.e. Game ;).
Fri 19/08/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Lou Role wrote:

> I got a 360 magazine as well.... According to that, Elder Scrolls IV is gonna be a launch title. That'll keep me going until Saints Row*.

*Read: Until XBOX 1080
Fri 19/08/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Think I am going to preorder mine soon from one of the online shops. Going to get the £279 model. Dont know whether to go to my local gaming shop and order one of just get one off the net and have it delivered.

Games are about £40 plus would want the RGB scart and a few other things. Looked on one shop and priced up £555 for one with about 6 or 7 games.
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The whole wireless adapter thing is seriously annoying, I was expecting it to be wireless out of the box. I really want one but there's a chance this might make me wait.
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:25
Regular
I thought you got the Wi-fi adapter with the more expensive kit, will be a bit crap if you don't.
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:26
"Retarded List"
I'll be pre ordering the Premium pack soon-ish.

One thing that concerns me though. Everywhere I've read says the wireless pad is included, but nothing is said about a battery pack. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:34
Regular
Might not run on batteries, might just come with a charging unit or something.

Who knows?
Sat 20/08/05 at 15:59
Regular
Prophet wrote:

> One thing that concerns me though. Everywhere I've read says the
> wireless pad is included, but nothing is said about a battery pack.
> Can anyone shed some light on this?

It isn't included, but you can buy a station to charge it. I think.

And you can't get the wi-fi adapter with the premium pack.

Sadly.
Sat 20/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
Where are people finding games for £40? The cheapest I can find is £45.
Sat 20/08/05 at 16:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Might not run on batteries, might just come with a charging unit or
> something.

I forget exactly how it works, but I think either you connect it to the console while you're not playing any games and it charges up or it comes with a docking station, but you can't use the controller while it's on the docking station. That power up pack allows you to charge up and play at the same time, somehow.
Sun 21/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Dringo wrote:
> Where are people finding games for £40? The cheapest I can find
> is £45.

play.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.