GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The one and only, I'm buying one at launch thread :D."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 14:48
Regular
Well, I am, the price of the pack with everything you need convinced me and it'll be even less if I go somwhere who will take my old Xbox against the price, i.e. Game ;).
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:14
Regular
It's not like with the original X-Box.

You could hack your way through chavs with it.
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
OddToe wrote:
> 25K of those are chavs.
>
> Like every other town.
>
> :(

Yep, thats why I wouldnt want to walk in to town and get one.
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:08
Regular
25K of those are chavs.

Like every other town.

:(
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Dont think we have any of those shops. The town I live in is probably only about 25K-30K people so we have the main retail chains but no small gaming shops, if there is there hidden somewhere.
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:05
Regular
Why did my last two posts begin with - Nah?

Eh?
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:05
Regular
Nah, the small game shops where you get some skinny little guy playing Unreal Tournement whilst trying to run some kind of a business.
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
You mean like JD Sports...

Full of Chavs...
Wed 24/08/05 at 00:01
Regular
Nah, I mean a 'Local, dodgy shop'.
The ones you find all over the country.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
OddToe wrote:
> What about where you live - Have you tried any local shops?

Well theres GAME, Woolies, Argos, Dixons. No I havent tried them. To be honest I prefer to get it online as I dont want to be walking the streets with a brand new 360 in my hands.

If I dont get one at launch then I dont, not going to matter really as its only a games console. GAME will probably be able to ship more launch machines out then 1st thought as I am sure MS will want to get as many 360s out there as possible.

Plus I cant seem to find out how to cancel my order on GAME, so I will just have to stick with it. At least I dont get charged until the 360 is dispatched out to me.
Tue 23/08/05 at 23:37
Regular
What about where you live - Have you tried any local shops?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.