GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Sun 23/10/05 at 16:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Because DC United aren't in the game and he doesn't play for America yet?
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
I really dont understand why Freddy Adu is in the PES shop...
Sun 23/10/05 at 02:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's not just for retired players.

Adu, Dean Ashton, Nestor Sensini, Juninho, Cavenaghi, Almeyda, Titov, Derlei and Ince are all there. Plenty more as well.
Sun 23/10/05 at 00:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I wouldn't expect him to be in the shop, that's for retired players.

Claudio was the bomb in PES4 though. Great speed, power, attack, shooting, crossing etc. The only person to rival him on the left was Obafemi Martins, due to his sheer speed. Using Claudio on the left and Martins on the right worked pretty well, too. Unfortunately Martins isn't Argentinian, that would have pwned.

And unless D'Allesandro has improved a lot, he won't be making an appearance on the left wing of my Argentina side.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:23
I THINK he might be in the PES shop, as Cruz Sorez or something.

Not unlocked him yet, so dunno.

Nope, apparently Cruz Rorez is C. Rodriguez.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I'll just keep consoling (no pun intended)

Hahaha

Can I confirm with anyone that Claudio Lopez isn't in PES5? I assumed he wouldn't be in, and heard someone say it, but I think that was an early version. He's definitely definitely not in it?
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:18
"High polygon count"
I'm gonna have to wait until Monday now. Boo hoo.

Still, it was only £14.99... I'll just keep consoling (no pun intended) myself with that.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:15
It's odd that this year Di Stefano is in the free players as Spanish, instead of like in every other Pro Evo as Argentinian, especially considering he had more caps for Argentina than Spain.
Sat 22/10/05 at 21:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Forest Fan wrote:
> You must be kidding. It takes me at least a month to finish a season
> on Pro Evo.

15 x 19 games = less than 5 hours.
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Castello, Marinda, Vorlander and Ivanov (yeah, PES1 names... I don't care, they never should have changed them) are the only Master League players that can handle anything other than lower division football. Castello in particular is very good, and Ivanov doesn't really have to be amazing as he's a keeper. Vorlander is great as well (best of the lot), but he's old so he retires pretty much straight away.

I like playing as that team. Adds far more depth, especially on the rather easy 6-star.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.