GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:53
I've played one game, but found the ML original players to be unbearable, so for the moment have gone back to match mode.
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Mozzy"
Thats a long time, FF.

Takes me about a week if im in one of my 'Pro Evo 24/7' moods.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:58
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
You must be kidding. It takes me at least a month to finish a season on Pro Evo.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hooray, loving my copy at the moment. Shame that Castolo and friends can barely control the ball. Just finished my first season in 4th (4 stars) and bought Kaka'.
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Mozzy"
Didn't get mine but not bothered because I have FM2006 to keep me busy. ^_^
Sat 22/10/05 at 17:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I got my FREE pro evo 5 today and it's great. Tried the first game in snow but couldn't see the players. The graphics are way better and the composure aspect in shooting works really well. However the composure aspect in turns of DRIBBLING is rediculous. Even the best dribblers (Rooney, Owen, Gerrard) etc. knock the ball about 2 metres ahead of themselves.
Sat 22/10/05 at 15:17
Regular
hmv suck. didnt get mine. i ordered another one off gameplay yesterday and it got it this morning though!
Sat 22/10/05 at 14:23
"High polygon count"
I didn't get mine today, either.

Not HP.
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Amen to that brother!! European cup as England. Lost to Greece in the final minute!!

AS i said, once you get it its highly rewarding
Sat 22/10/05 at 11:40
Regular
"You have a choice"
hell yeah! Aside from the AWESOME AND REWARDING GAMEPLAY (when u get it right.... I JUST lost out on promotion! what a thrilling final match!) I love the fact that they include the kit designs you need to properly edit your teams that arnt licenced. I now have a complete replica of the Man U kits!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.