GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Mon 24/10/05 at 15:13
Regular
"You have a choice"
ahhhh I want option file!!!!!

On the other hand, now i've been playing it for 20 hours i dont wanna overwrite my option file...poo!

Oh yeah, anyone know how to make Pete stop calling my team NL United? THEYU'RE NOT NL UNITED!! THEY ARE MANCHESTER F.C! (Have I got an imagination or WHAT?! XD)
Mon 24/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
I've got the option file from PESFan ready to use as soon as PES5 arrives which doesn't look like today.

We haven't had ANY post today which is quite strange...

EDIT: Wahey! Post just came! And PES5!

I cant play it just yet tho, im going out in about 20 minutes and im not coming back until 11pm so i'll probably play it tommorow.

btw, 3pm post....thats ridiculous.
Mon 24/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"You have a choice"
Coin wrote:
> It's haard...
>
> I'm not the best player - can just about handle 5-Star on PES4,
> 4-Star is standard though - but can't win at all in the Master
> League.
>
> However in Exhibition (with the proper players, awesome) beat Arsenal
> 2-0 with 'Man Red'. Grrr... I can't understand the whole ML thing. How
> do you measure players quickly? Is there an "overall"
> attribute?

No. However, in the team setup (Set Formation in the Master League), there is a graph type thing that appaers when you select a player. This gives you an overview of that players effectivness in five different respects (Attack, Defense, Technique, Speed....er....somethinh else!). If you want to select your best Attacking midfielder, look for players with high "Attack" and "speed" attributes on the graph.

I spent ages correcting man utd, have a full replica kit now! BTW, did you know that when you put text on the front of a shirt, the 2nd font is the man utd "vodafone" font, AS WELL AS the Chelsea "Samsung mobile" font! Very handy!
Sun 23/10/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone tried it online or fancy having a game online sometime?
Sun 23/10/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Bicycle"
It's haard...

I'm not the best player - can just about handle 5-Star on PES4, 4-Star is standard though - but can't win at all in the Master League.

However in Exhibition (with the proper players, awesome) beat Arsenal 2-0 with 'Man Red'. Grrr... I can't understand the whole ML thing. How do you measure players quickly? Is there an "overall" attribute?
Sun 23/10/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Mozzy"
Oh go on. :D

So what happens when you miss the ball? Does the player who was meant to kick it get the ball or do the opposition steal it?
Sun 23/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
Also, has anyone else ever missed a free kick?

It happened the other day.

Henry ran to take the free kick and missed the ball completely.

I videoed it on my phone from the replay, but Irefuse to put it up because I spoke during it and sound like a breast.
Sun 23/10/05 at 20:22
Regular
I'm loving it.

They say that Free kicks are easier, but I've only scored 2 so far (not mabny considering how many I've had - it's so easy to get a free kick in a dangerous area now), though I have hit the woodwork 9 or 10 times.

I don't see too much difference, but I guess you could say that's a good thing.

Best by far?

Definately.
Sun 23/10/05 at 17:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aneuta - what a legend.

And yeah, just in 2nd season master league co-op (can you call it that) with my mate. Promotion race came down to the last game, but, despite us winning, we were beaten by a point. So we're top in the second season, currently unbeaten.

It's so good.
Sun 23/10/05 at 17:19
Regular
"You have a choice"
tisd a shame claudio isn't there, he won us D1 in PES4!! My master League team is kikin ass atm, just been promooted and so far this season we're 2nd in D1, and just beat Man-U 4-0. Ivarov is awesome in goal, Lieberman, Ruskin and Gierson are my defense, Valades, Dodo, Pederson and Macco in midfield, and Aneuta, Buffel and Griffiths up front.

2nd to....Liverpool at the moment. Hang on....Liverpool!?!?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.