GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Only 9 days left!!

It is gonna be GOOD!! Really cant wait anymore...
Tue 25/10/05 at 11:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dodgy keepah!!!!!!!

One thing i have noticed is that keepers don't really guard the near post, i scored about 5 goals last night slotting them in at the near post. That's poor keeping
Tue 25/10/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
what i mean is, when it says 'open with', i selected paint. So now it has a paint symbol and obviously cant be read by my Max Drive!!

HELP!!
Tue 25/10/05 at 10:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Huh?

Anyways, I just scored the best goal against Spurs, i've been trying to upload it onto my PC and I have done but the picture quality is very poor, but still, check it out:

[URL]http://media.putfile.com/Fabregas-Goal[/URL]

I was meant to press O to cross it but because im used to a different button configuration I accidently pressed square and scored!

Is there a way you can transfer goal saves from your PS2 to your PC using Max Drive? There must be...
Tue 25/10/05 at 10:46
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
I tried to download the option file, but being a complete doofus i selected paint to open it, and now it wont work :(

any ideas?
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:30
Regular
"Mozzy"
I got it yesterday and haven't played it yet because I went out clubbing. Im really tired and dont really feel like doing anything right now...

I'll play it when I feel a bit better, but i've got the option file on my memory card ready to use. :)

EDIT: Ah I couldn't resist, it was just sitting there waiting to be played. So...im 8 minutes into my first game as Arsenal v Chelsea and I score a goal!

I did put the difficulty down to 4 stars but I was still expecting it to be harder.

And people who say it is slow are quite picky because it doesn't seem much slower than PES4.

Anyway, im only 8 minutes into my first game, lets see if I can win!

edit: I lost 2-1, drogba scoring both goals. :(
Tue 25/10/05 at 00:05
"High polygon count"
What an absolutely fookin brilliant game!

Even better with the PESfan optionfile installed! :-)

I've had some great games today. Absolutely stunning.
Mon 24/10/05 at 20:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's not just for retired players.
>
> Adu, Dean Ashton, Nestor Sensini, Juninho, Cavenaghi, Almeyda, Titov,
> Derlei and Ince are all there. Plenty more as well.

Well, Almeyda is retired, isn't he? And Ince is...more or less. Dean Ashton's in there? WTF? How the hell is he famous enough? I must be getting confused...
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
AliBoy wrote:
> installed the option file from the pesfan forums and its great. Made a
> lot of cool changes.

Yeah, the national kits are great.
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:50
Well, played a good few games during lunch, and there have been seem nice differences; passing seems more fluid, shooting is very different (scoring a decent goal is hard) and performing anything first time or at pace in the box is nearly impossible. Can't stay it's been an overall improvement in terms of plaer control.
Mon 24/10/05 at 15:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
installed the option file from the pesfan forums and its great. Made a lot of cool changes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.