GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forlan v Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 13:44
Regular
Diego Forlan. After scoring twice against Liverpool on Sunday, if he never scored another goal again, he'd still be forever a hero to Man Utd fans.

But he has scored again. Only a Worth-Nothing cup game, but they all count, as Dudek well knows. Forlan is finally finding regular scoring form, and his confidence must be soaring now. But this weekend will put him to the test. Once again he will be called upon to perform at the highest level.

Personally, I stand by my predication that Utd will struggle to get any points from this game, but should Utd win, and should the winner come from one Diego Forlan, I think we will see Forlan become a 20 league goal per season striker, no problem.

He has the potential. Anyone who's even briefly viewed Forlan's history at Independiente will know that he can really bang them in.

6 goals so far this season may not be the highest goalscoring ratio, but it puts him a far cry from "Diego the Dud" who had been struggling to get anything at any level.

No, Forlan is on form, and after this weekend, he could be right up there with some of the best strikers in the Premiership. This weekends game will be interesting if only to see who scores the goals. Van the man? Henry? Wiltord? Forlan? Solskjaer?

Henry, Nistelrooy and Forlan are all on form. It's going to be a damn good game!
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Man United 5 Arsenal 1, why do you think that?

Anyway, I think that this will be one of the best games of the season. I was surprised to see that Man United beat Liverpool, with all the injury problems that they have.

But, Arsenal will be a harder game for them, and I can't see Man United getting anything out of this game. If Man United do win, then it will be a good competition to see who wins the Premiership title.

Prediction:

Man United 1 Arseanl 3

Forlan ----- Henry
------------ Pires
------------ Ljumberg
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:47
Regular
"we escape....."
prediction Man Utd 5-1 Arsenal

Forlan scores 2 Henry
Van Nistlerooy 2
scholes
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the facts speak for themselves, forlan has done well of late and seems like he is finally getting that goal scoring touch but it's going to be a tough game on saturday and I mean the hardest game for us this season, Arsenal are capable of winning at Old Trafford and it will be difficult to get something against them, a draw at best.

We seem to play better away then at home and with the team also look fairly weak a srong performance is needed, I would have no hope for us if we hadn't done well in our last few games winning at Liverpool and Basle, and at home to newcastle, but conceiding 3 goals against them is not good and if we defend like that against Arsenal we will be punished.

I hope Fergie starts with with Brown and Silvestre as centre backs even if anyone else comes back from injury because they played very well there recently and have shown good compsure I would hate him to change it all in a crucial game like this.

------

Prediction: 2:2
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
That's right!

And they had Keown as an attacking player while Zola was all old and defensive. Quality! He sounds like such a bloomin' ponce in real life though!

They've also had Kasey Keller, Peter Shilton and the England '66 team on there too.
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:06
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Keown's also been on the bloomin' Renford Rejects, don't forget!! :D

Heh, that was the same episode zola was in ye? :) quality program!
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:00
"Darkness, always"
buffoon.

How many teams does he have to score against before he becomes a good player in your eyes? The prolific scorer from Independiente, now finding form in the premiership is garbage to you no matter how many goals he scores?

You go beyond close-minded. You're just stupid.
Wed 04/12/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Black pepper?"
yes
Wed 04/12/02 at 16:34
"Darkness, always"
Tommy Vercetti wrote:
> Indeed Arsenal win all the way. Oh and Forlan is garbage!

Will you still say that if he scores against Arsenal?
Wed 04/12/02 at 16:23
Regular
"Black pepper?"
§n][pe® wrote:
> i cant wait to see henry against ur defenders......

Indeed Arsenal win all the way. Oh and Forlan is garbage!
Wed 04/12/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Keown's also been on the bloomin' Renford Rejects, don't forget!! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.