GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forlan v Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 13:44
Regular
Diego Forlan. After scoring twice against Liverpool on Sunday, if he never scored another goal again, he'd still be forever a hero to Man Utd fans.

But he has scored again. Only a Worth-Nothing cup game, but they all count, as Dudek well knows. Forlan is finally finding regular scoring form, and his confidence must be soaring now. But this weekend will put him to the test. Once again he will be called upon to perform at the highest level.

Personally, I stand by my predication that Utd will struggle to get any points from this game, but should Utd win, and should the winner come from one Diego Forlan, I think we will see Forlan become a 20 league goal per season striker, no problem.

He has the potential. Anyone who's even briefly viewed Forlan's history at Independiente will know that he can really bang them in.

6 goals so far this season may not be the highest goalscoring ratio, but it puts him a far cry from "Diego the Dud" who had been struggling to get anything at any level.

No, Forlan is on form, and after this weekend, he could be right up there with some of the best strikers in the Premiership. This weekends game will be interesting if only to see who scores the goals. Van the man? Henry? Wiltord? Forlan? Solskjaer?

Henry, Nistelrooy and Forlan are all on form. It's going to be a damn good game!
Sun 08/12/02 at 16:50
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:

> This week, Lazio play Inter, while AC play Roma - Juventus have
> Brescia, so I can see them going top if the other two are draws, which
> I expect they will be.

heh, footballs a funny old game.

Juve lost 2-0 to Brescia! Cant believe Lazio though! Claudio Lopez put them 3-0 up with a hat-trick and they still drew!
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
§n][pe® wrote:
> i cant wait to see henry against ur defenders.....

Henry couldn't Hit a Barn Door!

Man U 2-0 Arsenal

Suck

on

that.
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
§n][pe® wrote:
> i cant wait to see henry against ur defenders......

Maybe you mean:

"I can't wait to see Henry against your defenders......"

Tard.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> No sour grapes from me, though - beaten by the better team on the day.

Good man! :D
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:48
"High polygon count"
Yes, have nothing to say but 'well done' to United - they wanted it more.

It was a striker shut-out all round - the game was won by the midfield - United's performed, ours didn't - simple as that!

A bit of good fortune in both goals, I felt - but there was still work to be done. When it goes your way, it goes your way!

No sour grapes from me, though - beaten by the better team on the day.
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:39
"Darkness, always"
well, Henry had a one on one with Barthez in the first half.

He did well with that opportunity... pfffffffff!!

Hohoho. Better than I expected today!
Sat 07/12/02 at 14:34
Regular
§n][pe® wrote:
> i cant wait to see henry against ur defenders.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Oh, and I think...oh yes....the scoring in every game record has gone!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thu 05/12/02 at 23:25
Regular
Lazio played Milan in thier third game of the season. And the clashes with Roma are always a battle, regardless of current form or status of either team.

Although i see your point, but there aint really any easy games in serie A. Chievo showed the quality of teams in Italy by their outstanding performance in Serie A immediatley after being promoted the other season.
Thu 05/12/02 at 22:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Or†ega wrote:
> Just a quick point about Roma. They are currently lying mid-table in
> Serie A. 10 points behind leaders Lazio (Lazio top?! and after selling
> Crespo and Nesta?! go figure...)

---

Lazio are top because they're the only team who haven't encountered any real big opposition so far.

Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan have all played each other, and the best team that Lazio has come up against is Chievo, who are lying in 5th, AND they drew.

Lazio are still yet to play any of the big teams, but it's still very tight.
1st Lazio - 27
2nd Inter - 26
3rd Milan - 26
4th Juven - 26
5th Chiev - 22

So you see, it's still very very close at the top, with Lazio still to play the strongest opposition. I see them dropping out.

This week, Lazio play Inter, while AC play Roma - Juventus have Brescia, so I can see them going top if the other two are draws, which I expect they will be.
Thu 05/12/02 at 20:25
Regular
Indeed, Basle were the worst team to qualify for the first group stage. But on the basis of thier performance in the group stage it is clear that they were not the worst by far...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.