GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind- Great game but bewildering"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 22:23
Regular
well first off its huge. No sorry massive. however I have hardly played at it because I haven't had the time to sit down a focus on it as it is very bewildering at first.
Sat 14/12/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Panasonic Rules !!!"
Can't wait to get this game since its my birthday on the 28th

so on xmas day i'll get to play on my xbox

and will have
sega gt 2002
jet set radio future
halo
splinter cell
mad dash racing

then 3 days later it'l be my birthday and i'll pick up morrowind and then it might save some money for febuary and get starwars KOTOR

all this thens theres playing xbox for the first time ever
playing it on my big tv in the living room
all the food and drink
all warm
then theres
going out for my b day
getting in a good few hours on my morrowind character
watching some decent tv

new years eve party

bloody hell this christmas is gonna be f@t lol
Sat 14/12/02 at 22:11
Regular
Yeah, I like looking in the rivers when it rains, very realistic effects.

I ended up in the ancient capital Mournhold looking for The Dark Brotherhood, and I got myself a pet Scrib :D He's quite useful actually, he can paralyse enemies, I call him Scrib.

Apart from that I got my butt kicked in the sewers looking for them, as it's full of supernatural enemies that I can't deal with at the moment. So I left to sign up for the Morag Tong.
Sat 14/12/02 at 19:04
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> It's not as good as Skies of Arcadia.
>
> And no, Tribunal won't be bought to the XBox.
>
> It would be possible, you could pay for it and download it to the
> hard-drive I guess, but theres no plans.

Still one can dream cant they???

Plus some of the graphics ie water effects are great. :D
Sat 14/12/02 at 11:30
Regular
It's not as good as Skies of Arcadia.

And no, Tribunal won't be bought to the XBox.

It would be possible, you could pay for it and download it to the hard-drive I guess, but theres no plans.
Sat 14/12/02 at 08:59
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> Saw a bit of this game today...
>
> The graphics are quite poo for what the Xbox can do and it didn't look
> like it was much good...

The graphics range from mediocre to stunning. The character models are very basic, but when a dust storm kicks up in the mountains or when the sun rises over the ocean - the visuals are beautiful.

Morrowind is a true adventure: the freedom, depth and scale is leagues ahead of any other console RPG/Adventure.
Sat 14/12/02 at 02:17
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
its the depth and playablity that makes this game cool.
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Saw a bit of this game today...

The graphics are quite poo for what the Xbox can do and it didn't look like it was much good...

But then I only saw 5 minutes of it!

Is it anything like/as good as Zelda 64?

That was a great game but I don't like the look of this one...
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:41
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I hope they do something so that can come to the xbox do you reckon that could happen??
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:31
Regular
Woah

Just encountered the frst new thing from Tribunal. I went to sleep in the bed in the South Wall Corner Club and it said I was awakened by a loud noise, I went outside the room and there was this nearly invisible assasin there coming to kill me.

I beat him and took his armour, it's pitch black and every part of it has an armour rating of 47! Apprently the assasin was from The Dark Brotherhood. I have to go to Ebonheart to speak with someone about what to do.

Anyhoo now I look practically invisible with kick-***e armour and I'm only level 2.

Hurrah.
Fri 13/12/02 at 19:39
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Hurrah
>
> I'm excited already and I've only opened the box, you get a new map!
>
> Hurrah :D

A new nap its big enough already!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.