GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crash Bang Wallop What a TV Show"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
"It's hotter than the sun"

"He drew a chalk pen1s on the back of my blazer and I got caned for it"

"Back of the net"

[pointing at Lynn's hair] "Is that your mother's money coming through? That's all part of the bereavement dividend. She was quite a heiferlump though, I'd say she was big-hearted but that would be bull****"

"Guess which one of you ladies I'm going to make love to now"

"British roads are among the safest in Europe. But this isn't Britain, [puts on German voice] dis is der Autobahn"

"Get you on the old jeans rule? Nazis! Only with excellent facilities. As had the Nazis"

"This is a petrol station, not the Gulf War. Which is ironically a giant petrol station."

"I use Lynx Africa"

"F***y hair!"

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you missed the funniest TV show ever last night, in I'm Alan Partridge. Make sure you catch it next week.

"This Apple Turnover contains a filling that's about 1000 degrees centigrade. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten hot Bramley apple will squirt out, it could go your way, it could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down."

Brilliant.
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"It's hotter than the sun"

"He drew a chalk pen1s on the back of my blazer and I got caned for it"

"Back of the net"

[pointing at Lynn's hair] "Is that your mother's money coming through? That's all part of the bereavement dividend. She was quite a heiferlump though, I'd say she was big-hearted but that would be bull****"

"Guess which one of you ladies I'm going to make love to now"

"British roads are among the safest in Europe. But this isn't Britain, [puts on German voice] dis is der Autobahn"

"Get you on the old jeans rule? Nazis! Only with excellent facilities. As had the Nazis"

"This is a petrol station, not the Gulf War. Which is ironically a giant petrol station."

"I use Lynx Africa"

"F***y hair!"

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you missed the funniest TV show ever last night, in I'm Alan Partridge. Make sure you catch it next week.

"This Apple Turnover contains a filling that's about 1000 degrees centigrade. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten hot Bramley apple will squirt out, it could go your way, it could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down."

Brilliant.
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Ah'm not allowed to hit customers, they told me"
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"He doesn't run the place, he's just the work geordie."
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:42
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Oh yeah, and the funniest line: "Michael, release the headmaster."
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Not your monkey"
"My girlfriend is 33! ....CASHBACK"
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:36
Regular
'twas good.

But not as good as I was expecting.
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
yeah I didn't think it was brilliant either. The other series was funnier.
The apple pie bit was the best though.
Tue 12/11/02 at 13:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"Dennis Hopper, Rolf Harris they made comebacks too".

"If you let me leave I'll pay you £200 cash or £230 by cheque. That's a months wages top you I've heard".

A very good episode I thought.

"He got the lab technician up the duff and he never sees the kid!"

Spiteful man.
Tue 12/11/02 at 13:11
Regular
Feck it, I was out an totally forgot it was on. Been waiting for this series for gaes, anyone know if it's gonna be repeated?
Tue 12/11/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" I can give you £200 in cash... or £230 in cheque form "

" That's not a pen1s, it's a mouse "

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.