GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Office Series 1 quotes."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 16:02
Regular
Watched through the whole of the first series over the weekend. Hadn't seen many of the episodes first time around, so some of the quotes were hilarious. Here are a couple of my favourites:

"So, Gareth, what's your fantasy?"

"Two lesbians. Sisters probably. I'm just watching..."

- - - - - -

"What are you thinking right now, then?"

"I was wondering, if a boy would ever be born who could swim faster than a shark."

- - - - - - - -

"Why should women with big breasts be expolited?"

"They should be rewarded, if anything."

- - - - - - -

"I just stayed in and had a biiiiiig w**k."
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:22
"Darth Vader 3442321"
www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/newsletter/ (space) newsletter.shtml

worth a look: quite funny.
Fri 25/10/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Goatboy wrote:
> "He's a wierd little bloke! Look at his cartoon face and his
> hair, he looks like a Fisher Price man,

Do you think by Fisher Price man he means Playmobile Man...because yeah he has hair like them.
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"He's a wierd little bloke! Look at his cartoon face and his hair, he looks like a Fisher Price man, and his rubbish clothes... it makes me think there's something wrong with you for a start but yet in my head I'd still do you so I'm confused."

"You know the phrase softly softly catchy monkey? …I could catch a monkey -if I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison off deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Pr!ck yourself, you’ll be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times."
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:39
Regular
Tim: "Team Leader don't mean anything mate"
Gareth: "Excuse me, it means I'm leader of a team"
Tim: "No it doesn't. It's a title someone's given you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free - it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it"
Gareth: "Er I think they do"
Tim: "No they don't Gareth"
Gareth: "Er yes they do, cos if people were rude to me then I used to give them their milk last... so it was warm."
Fri 25/10/02 at 13:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"A good idea is a good idea forever."
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"I'm not going to ask for his name. Or her. Women are just as bad, they can be charming and polite but...women...are...dirty"
Fri 25/10/02 at 12:34
Regular
"It’s a fun place, but it’s full of loose women. My only problem with that is venereal disease, which is disabilitating right, especially for a soldier. And it’s irresponsible to the rest of your unit as well. Alright, you’ve been under attack for days, there’s a soldier down, he’s wounded, gangrene’s setting in, ‘who’s used all the penicillin?’ ‘Oh, Mark Paxton sir, he’s got knobrot off some tart.’"
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
Blank wrote:
> By the way, you messed that quote up a bit Skanky. Just thought I'd
> point it out :)

Yeah I know :-D
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"whats this?"

"Its a d***o."
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:21
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:

> Also I watched Coupling for first time the other night and I quite
> liked it

--

Damn straight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.