GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:42
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> The bost, by about 15 seconds! I typed it in, then thought...
> "Aha - cool tagline!"

Is it actually possible to suck a fad? Still, nice tagline :)
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Well I've claimed Tekken 4 on GAD anyway, so I should get it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to playing as Steve Fox, as he seems to offer something radically different from the rest. Although Christie Montiero can be shoved right up the developers' rear end for all I care.
Tue 22/10/02 at 09:50
Regular
"  "
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> I can't work out which was done first Wookie - your tagline or your
> post :)
>
> The bost, by about 15 seconds! I typed it in, then thought...
> "Aha - cool tagline!"

I'm pleased I am an influence :D
Tue 22/10/02 at 09:11
Regular
Cartel Thug wrote:
> I unlocked everything the first day I got it. I took it back the
> following week and the nice people gave me a full refund.

I too unlocked all on the first day, but I haven`t taken it back. I enjoy the multiplayer too much. It seems to be the best balanced of the Tekkens, with characters than don`t have too many strengths above the rest. With every vs match, if the two human players are evenly matched then it doesn`t come down to which character you use, but how you play on the day. In previous Tekkens, it was sometimes possible to find a character much stronger than your opponent - you wait for them to pick and then choose your character accordingly.
Tue 22/10/02 at 08:59
"High polygon count"
Blank wrote:
> I can't work out which was done first Wookie - your tagline or your
> post :)

The bost, by about 15 seconds! I typed it in, then thought... "Aha - cool tagline!"
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I can't work out which was done first Wookie - your tagline or your post :)

By the way, I hate that ad because it's always at a certain motorway service station that I stop at when going on holiday sometimes. It's been there for years lol - both sides too.
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:03
"High polygon count"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Glad to see you got it Nev. And I have to agree Figo! That poster is
> cool!

You fad sucker.
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cartel Thug wrote:
> Blank wrote:
>
> Tekken 4 was alright but not as good as I'd hoped. It seems a bit slow
> and bulky. The characters are more close up and have a speech thingy
> at the end, More DOA stlye. I preffered the old ones.
>
> I agree, I bought the actual game, it was very slow and way too easy,
> I unlocked everything the first day I got it. I took it back the
> following week and the nice people gave me a full refund.

Well I've claimed it on GAD - I want the game but I don't know whether it's worth spending my own money on. Plus it's five quid dearer than Pro Evo 2, so that came into the equation somewhere.
Fri 18/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
oasismark wrote:
> So is it out or what?
>
> I'm in sunny sheffield, anyone from sheff got it yet and which shop?

My local shop still doesnt have it, oddly.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Blank wrote:

> Tekken 4 was alright but not as good as I'd hoped. It seems a bit slow and bulky. The characters are more close up and have a speech thingy at the end, More DOA stlye. I preffered the old ones.

I agree, I bought the actual game, it was very slow and way too easy, I unlocked everything the first day I got it. I took it back the following week and the nice people gave me a full refund.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.