GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hospital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
Let's talk health

In your life how many times have you been to hospital and why

Mine's are boring, I'll try and remember.

Week after I was born I had problems eating or something and had to spend week in hospital.

I ran into a door handle when I was young... cutting above my eye and a scar still remains.

I ran into a wall in PE (floor was wet) and got hairline fracture in my wrist.

That's about it

Also the hospital up the road from me is where George Orwell started writing 1984... I suggested they should put some sort of plaque up... they're going to. Hurrah
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I went to hospital once after I ran into a door when I was 5.

Nothing else has happened to me.

I have a boring life.
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Only time I've had anesthetic was when I had my two kaneine baby teeth
> out. He injected me in both sides of my mouth, then took them out. It
> was cool, because I felt them both come out, but it didn't hurt. And
> my mouth was numb for ages afterwards. Needles don't bother me THAT
> much, not when I can't see them

I had an anesthetic when i got my mole out, all i can say was it was funning sore, they injected it into my abdomain and it was like the worst pain ive ever felt. God it was bad.
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Fosbe wrote:
> Well my funniest time as there is so many of them i will only say the
> funnyest, this is true i have a scar to prove it.
>
> Well wheni was about 10(a good year) i was in the back garden
> experimenting, like you do anyhow i got a plank and 5 bricks and put
> it so it was like a c saw. I then went and found the biggest stone, it
> happened to be one that had loads of those little stones you have at
> the front of you house. They were all cemented together. I put it down
> on one end and then stood on my wall and jumped on the other end,
> WOOPS. The stone flew high about 4 metres i looked up and beofre i
> knew it i sa this great big whopper of a stone smack me one right on
> the forhead. I was knocked unconscious for a while then they used
> super glue(that was purple!?!?!) on my head where it had doen
> something. Overall a funny story to think of but a painful one.

Good grief that has to be one of the sickest things ive ever read. I can only imagine the state your forehead must have been in, you were lucky you didnt suffer from brain damage. God you could have lost your sight and everything, you were really lucky.
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Only time I've had anesthetic was when I had my two kaneine baby teeth out. He injected me in both sides of my mouth, then took them out. It was cool, because I felt them both come out, but it didn't hurt. And my mouth was numb for ages afterwards. Needles don't bother me THAT much, not when I can't see them
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:12
Regular
1. To hv an in growing toe nail dug out which was nice.

2. When I broke my nose to have it cracked back into position. Could have had injections in my nose and had it done while I was still conscious but me being a big girly man can't stand injectioins and the thought of someone cracking my nose makes me wanna blow chunks sodecided to have a local anasthetic so I had to stay the night on a ward of old men with bowel problems...which was nice.
Sat 21/09/02 at 21:55
Regular
I'll be going to hospital soon I think.

I've paralysed the muscle in my right leg and I can't walk.
Sat 21/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Well my funniest time as there is so many of them i will only say the funnyest, this is true i have a scar to prove it.

Well wheni was about 10(a good year) i was in the back garden experimenting, like you do anyhow i got a plank and 5 bricks and put it so it was like a c saw. I then went and found the biggest stone, it happened to be one that had loads of those little stones you have at the front of you house. They were all cemented together. I put it down on one end and then stood on my wall and jumped on the other end, WOOPS. The stone flew high about 4 metres i looked up and beofre i knew it i sa this great big whopper of a stone smack me one right on the forhead. I was knocked unconscious for a while then they used super glue(that was purple!?!?!) on my head where it had doen something. Overall a funny story to think of but a painful one.
Sat 21/09/02 at 21:50
When I was in middle school I was in accident spree. Lets see.

Broken thumb X2

Gashed eye

Broken Arm

Sprained Ligaments I got from a footy match, then I played again too soon and suffered......

Partially torn ligaments or something like that, I tackled the keeper and he stabbed my knee.
Sat 21/09/02 at 21:47
"Uzi Lover"
My little sister was forced to go down a massive grass hill on a micro scooter thing by a small Asian kid and she did and broke her thumb after falling off mid-way and tumbling down :-D

I was in the doctors at the time and she came straight there with her thumb hanging off her hand.
Sat 21/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
December 18th, 2001, I went into hospital for an operation on my nose. I had Rhinositis ( No, it doesn't make me look like a Rhino! :D0 Anyway, had the operation, which involved taking out some of the bony ridges in my nose, to make the nasal canal wider. Woke up with a sore throat (Tubes down throat) and couldn't breathe through my nose, asd I had loads of packing up there. Three hours later, the Nurse came back in and took out the Packaging. Imagine a Red Niagra falls. Owwww!

other than that, I broke my little fingerr when I was in Primary school, oh, and I hit the same finger two years ago with a basketball..

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.