GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hospital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
Let's talk health

In your life how many times have you been to hospital and why

Mine's are boring, I'll try and remember.

Week after I was born I had problems eating or something and had to spend week in hospital.

I ran into a door handle when I was young... cutting above my eye and a scar still remains.

I ran into a wall in PE (floor was wet) and got hairline fracture in my wrist.

That's about it

Also the hospital up the road from me is where George Orwell started writing 1984... I suggested they should put some sort of plaque up... they're going to. Hurrah
Mon 23/09/02 at 00:15
Regular
The biggets mistake i ever made was on Saturday 22nd September 2002, cant tell you why as i dont want to say it iin here.
Mon 23/09/02 at 00:11
"High polygon count"
Just after I was born, one of my lungs collapsed - so I was in for a while then.

At around 6 or 7, I had an adenoidectomy (look it up at ask.co.uk) because of repeated ear infections.

Then at about age 13, I needed major surgery on my back - had a hole cut at the base of my spine the size of a large egg, and you could see my spine through it. That didn't close naturally, and required a further 3 operations to close it. They involved a failed skin graft from my thigh, and the final operation which involved 174 stitches. And now I have a lovely zig-zag scar at the base of my spine/top of my buttcrack. And no, I won't be posting any photos of it on my website!
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I haven't been to hospital since 1986, when I was born.
Oh sure I've visited people, but I've never needed to go for myself.
YAY for me
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"i am fubby"
i broke my arm a couple of years ago

oh yeah i put my hand through a glass pane a couple of months ago (not a window)

i have a boring life
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
The biggest accident i had was buyin an N64. im so embarraessed for tellin u all that
Sun 22/09/02 at 15:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Bigest accident I've had is seeing SRs ad in the bakc of NGC mag!
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:56
"period drama"
What a bunch of accident-prone, mutated fools we are.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:56
Regular
Parr wrote:

> Accidents are not to be mocked. Many who have accidents are
> unfortunate and mocking them is JUST NOT RIGHT.

Stupidest thing i've read today.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:48
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
phi11ip wrote:
> I had to have both arms amputated after a freak accident involving a
> football, a fountain pen and a rubber chicken...
>
> I'm starting to get a sore nose now after writing this...
>
> Ouch!
I wondered why you're pressing two or three keys each time you try to type one letter!

:O)
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:35
Regular
Then again, many say that mocking the Resident Evil God is a much more horrendous offence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.