GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hospital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
Let's talk health

In your life how many times have you been to hospital and why

Mine's are boring, I'll try and remember.

Week after I was born I had problems eating or something and had to spend week in hospital.

I ran into a door handle when I was young... cutting above my eye and a scar still remains.

I ran into a wall in PE (floor was wet) and got hairline fracture in my wrist.

That's about it

Also the hospital up the road from me is where George Orwell started writing 1984... I suggested they should put some sort of plaque up... they're going to. Hurrah
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:34
Regular
"^_^"
phi11ip wrote:
> I had to have both arms amputated after a freak accident involving a
> football, a fountain pen and a rubber chicken...
>
> I'm starting to get a sore nose now after writing this...
>
> Ouch!

Accidents are not to be mocked. Many who have accidents are unfortunate and mocking them is JUST NOT RIGHT.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:31
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I have broken my arm twice and i have had to have a serious operation. I got a stick frown in my eye and the lense in my right eye broke. A chateract formed over my right eye so i had to go to hospital. A docter removed the chateract but said i had to have a plastic lense put into my eye. I had the operation, had laser eye teatment and now i have 60% vision in my right eye.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I had to have both arms amputated after a freak accident involving a football, a fountain pen and a rubber chicken...

I'm starting to get a sore nose now after writing this...

Ouch!
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:21
Regular
I have never ever broken a bone in the 22 years I've been alive!

Wahooo!!

Sun 22/09/02 at 14:03
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
SHEEPY wrote:
> There seems to be a trend of us going into hospital just after we were
> born with something wrong
>
> Strange that

Yup I was premature and was in an Incubator or something.

Obviously I don't remember it.
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:59
Regular
"^_^"
I went in June last year to have a Cist removed from my eye that was growing hair.
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There seems to be a trend of us going into hospital just after we were born with something wrong

Strange that
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes Mr Shanks I ran into a wall

It was in PE hall and I was running one end to other and used hand to push myself off wall to turn fast... but floor was wet and I went full speed hurting my arm quite a bit.

Oh yeah I went in February this year for a scan on a body part... wasn't fun.
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
When I was born
When I cut my head on a coffe table corner
and when I broke my arm
Riveting stuff or what :D
Sun 22/09/02 at 13:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I've got to go to the Hospital soon because of ma ear. Deaf in one ear now me is, gah.

Been waiting ages for the operation, they wanna hurry up it's getting anoying asking people "What did you just say?" every time they speak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.