GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If we DO lose Rare, will YOU buy an X-Box??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/09/02 at 15:07
Regular
Personally, if Rare announced today that all their future titles will be on X-Box, I wouldn't rush out and buy one tomorrow. For me, the X-Box really is very unappealing. I used to want Halo, but seeing as it's now coming out on PC, I'm not bothered about that. There are no games I want, I curse that 'controller' and it's just so damn ugly! (Those are all my own opinions, so no X-Box fanboys please).

I tells ya, Rare's games would have to be REALLY special for me to buy an X-Box, and even then, I'd wait till it's reduced to about £100.
Sun 15/09/02 at 00:06
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> 160 is a VERY good price to get a console at.
> I was willing to pay 200 for the Gamecube, and that was without the
> DVD, hardrive, etc...

But if you take away all the fancy numbers, and the unecessary extras that up the price, what do you have? A bunch of under-par, poor games. And I'm not paying £160.00 for that.
Sat 14/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
"Balls"
at last i have found a product that helps the little people
Sat 14/09/02 at 22:02
Regular
"^_^"
very good idea
Sat 14/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Balls"
ok then i might sink so i woiuld use it as boster steat for little people
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"^_^"
but it would sink

and if it didn't i wud use a PS2 as an ORE
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Balls"
would you really. i dont like x box but if i was given one i would keep it as an emergancy raft incase of a flood.
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"^_^"
well i wud sell it
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Balls"
Parr wrote:
> NEVER, I SHALL NEVER BUY OR EVEN GET GIVEN AN X BOX

so if you get given one you will not take it. dont be so stupid
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:41
Regular
"^_^"
NEVER, I SHALL NEVER BUY OR EVEN GET GIVEN AN X BOX
Sat 14/09/02 at 21:33
Regular
If it goes down to under £50 then i'll have one for Jet Set Radio but there's no point in spending over that on one. I'm quite happy with my Cube, the release list is packed so I wont have the cash or the time to spend on an Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.