GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeloader/Action Replay forum"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
This is the place to chat about the freeloader and action replay for the gamecube.

Has anyone got any new info on these products such as WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED? Ive looked on several sites, some saying Friday 13th, some 20th and some the 27th, anyone got any official date???
Fri 13/09/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I remember looking on cube-europe.com and it said around mid August that Datel had officially contacted them saying "As of next week the freeloader will be released". Now considering this was a promise, I decided to pre-order super mario sunshine with the safe knowledge that i could play it a week later.

After hearing the enevitable news that the freeloader was to be delayed again, i decided to cancel my order for mario sunshine. I emailed goblindirect to cancel the order. However to my complete and utter surprise i received the stupid game through the post 2 weeks later (i blame goblindirect of course for not actually cancelling my order---very suspicious). I am absolutely disgusted with datel in that they were giving out false information to retailers about the freeloaders release date. Not only do i own a useless US copy of Mario Sunshine now, i will probably have to wait until after the PAL version is released to play it. Thats £50 down the drain, and im sure many others are dissapointed aswel.

I respect that datel are giving us the opportunity to play import games, but do they respect us and give us valuble, reliable information on their products??? - NO! They cant even show responsibility by contacting retailers that their release dates are wrong.
I sent datel an email about a month ago about the freeloader, and i havnt had a reply. I sent another about 2 weeks ago, only to receive nothing yet again. Do they realise how frustrated and annoyed their customers are getting?, Im sure they will have lost a lot of respect for their products for now onwards.

Also about Datel saying they want their products to be 100 percent perfect. Then why does my Action replay 2 for the PS2 decide to work when it wants to. And it crashes now and then also, Talk about reliable, especially for £20, what a rip off.

And as for edgy, if u think u know everything, then why dont u show us what u know,eh???
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:59
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> It's hilarious, all the people that bought american Mario, and won't
> be able to play it until after everyone who bought the english
> version.

Hehe, and they blame Datel...but it's their own faults (the SR members who've read my warnings) when I told them it wasn't to be released on the 20th June, etc :)

It's not Datel's fault that they've got the intelligence levels of Jade from Big Brother!
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's hilarious, all the people that bought american Mario, and won't be able to play it until after everyone who bought the english version.
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:38
Regular
I don't work for Codejunkies, but am in contact with one of the top people of the company.

Anyway, why should you know more than me about the company, what secret links do you have that no one else does?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no current release date, and there wont be until the product is finished.

As for it never being released...that's bull-dung!
Thu 12/09/02 at 15:04
I'm beginning to think it may never appear, anyway I've had enough of waiting and i've ordered a refurbished u.s gamecube plus stepdown for £110!, i'll still keep my pal cube for second hand games and renting and if freeloader/action replay does appear then i'll sell my pal cube and just use that but then again I think nintendo will just end up blocking it's ability in the future by adding a few changes to their software and it's only the big first party releases that i want early, waiting for mario has been bad enough but waiting for zelda would kill me and also i know that i'll be playing metroid this crimbo(as long as it comes out on time)if freeloader gets delayed again(although it has no release date so datel have no idea when it'll be ready which is damn shoddy considering that it's supposedly finished and it's this factor that leads me to believe we'll never see it). Incidentally that g-force mag has a freeloader review and it's says it shows the freeloader in action on the dvd playing a import game but my friend bought the mag and says all they show is the action replay being used for cheats...?
Thu 12/09/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i have just read that on whsmith they say the action replay is released on friday 13th. Also amazon also say this too, i hope they r right cos im still waitin to play on my US mario game
Wed 11/09/02 at 18:49
Edgy wrote:
> I still reccomend you all wait for Datel to actually announce it
> instead of living on false hope.
>
> I'm in waiting for an Action Replay myself, but I'll wait however long
> it takes

hahaha it's not false hope, but believe what you like, i think i know a bit more than you do (and dont give me that i work on codejunkies.com crap)
Wed 11/09/02 at 12:40
Regular
Ahem.

*Runs*
Wed 11/09/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Remember me?"
DW wrote:
> Proof that Dark Mark is gay!
>
> DM: I love you
> DM: (K)
> DW: Errr, you're disgusting.
>
> Truely sickening!

REAL proof that DW is gay:

DW says:
I love you
No matter how far we've come, I can't wait to see tomorrow says:
awwwww there's sweet
No matter how far we've come, I can't wait to see tomorrow says:
(k)
DW says:
Awwww
DW says:
(k)

Run for your lives, children!
Wed 11/09/02 at 12:37
Regular
Proof that Dark Mark is gay!

DM: I love you
DM: (K)
DW: Errr, you're disgusting.

Truely sickening!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.