GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeloader/Action Replay forum"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
This is the place to chat about the freeloader and action replay for the gamecube.

Has anyone got any new info on these products such as WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED? Ive looked on several sites, some saying Friday 13th, some 20th and some the 27th, anyone got any official date???
Sun 15/09/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Edgy, I apologise for being a pain recently. I guess im that frustrated Im taking all my anger out on you. Im sure everyone who wants a A/R or freeloader wants to know when it is out. I especially want to know if they r out by the 4th October cos I already own the US Mario Sunshine, and cant waste £40 on buying the PAL version too, cheers!
Sun 15/09/02 at 12:30
Regular
I'm in the process of typing out my article for Codejunkies right now.

If anyone has any questions that they'd like me to pass on - say so now as when I've sent the article, I wont be sending another until next week.

I can't guarantee I'll get an answer to your questions, and if they're ones I've already asked Datel in the past, I'll be giving you the answers I've already been told.

So just reply with your questions and I'll see if I can get them all answered.
Sun 15/09/02 at 12:24
Edgy wrote:
> I don't work for Codejunkies, but am in contact with one of the top
> people of the company.
>
> Anyway, why should you know more than me about the company, what
> secret links do you have that no one else does?

my cousin does maintenance for datel
Sat 14/09/02 at 23:49
Regular
I think I'll pick myself up an Action Replay so I can get my hands on Animal Crossing and other titles, and also use some cheats to add more replayablity to games.
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:47
Regular
I'm going by memory, so I could be wrong, but I think the rrps for the discs are:

£19.99 - Freeloader
£29.99 - Action Replay

Ofcourse, shopping around is beneficial and could find you a bargain.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
[P]auf deutsch wrote:
[L]> Maverick42 wrote:
[A]> So will the Freeloader be considerably cheaper then?
[Y]>
.com> By about £10-15

Not on certain websites *cough* look in this message *cough*
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:17
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> So will the Freeloader be considerably cheaper then?

By about £10-15
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:15
Regular
So will the Freeloader be considerably cheaper then?
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:10
Regular
Edgy wrote:

> And my first use of it will be to unlock the SSBM multiplayer levels
> that I can't be bothered to unlock manually :)

Tut tut ^_-
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:08
Regular
Yep, I'd reccomend the Action Replay.

After all, it's not just for cheating at games to complete them. IT's preloaded with stuff like Moon-gravity, which allows Mario to jump VERY high and slowly - which is just a bit of fun really.

It could make Multiplayer games a little more fun too - instead of having limited ammo, you could make it so a particular weapon has unlimited ammo meaning more action and less running.

And my first use of it will be to unlock the SSBM multiplayer levels that I can't be bothered to unlock manually :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.