GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeloader/Action Replay forum"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
This is the place to chat about the freeloader and action replay for the gamecube.

Has anyone got any new info on these products such as WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED? Ive looked on several sites, some saying Friday 13th, some 20th and some the 27th, anyone got any official date???
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:52
Regular
"^_^"
ok on the site www.play.com we are told it is released on September 27th for £16.99 saving £3. I do not know weather that is true or not.
Sat 21/09/02 at 22:34
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Why was it that on the back of G-Force magazine (which i believe is Datel's) it gave the impression that Freeloader was released?
Sat 21/09/02 at 00:52
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
> I reckon you need a whole Memiry
> card to save the freeloader on and it should cost no-more then
> £20.

That's what I was referring to.
Thu 19/09/02 at 14:14
Regular
Memory Card thing?

If you mean the cartridge that comes with the Action Replay...well if it's anything like the Action Replay 2V2 for the PS2, that cartridge is commonly called the Dongle (it's a term used for pieces of hardware like that).

All it is used for is saving any more codes you want to add to the database of your Action Replay on the GameCube.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:26
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It has cheats for games. It also lets you play import games so thats why most of these guys are getting it.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:25
Regular
So, er, yeah..
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:28
Regular
What's this memory card thing?
Tue 17/09/02 at 12:51
Regular
I haven't recieved any more news reguarding the Action Replay but what I do know is that something could be happening on the website very soon - I don't know what, but I've been given a hint about it...
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:20
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Any news yet edgy?, Has anyone else noticed amazon say the Action Replay is now released and availability is within 1-2 weeks?
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
The release date at the moment seems to be the 20th September, This is probably going to change as it's been put back about 20 times. Don't listen to any date until you have checked codejunkies website and looked under Freeloader or Action Replay, instead of saying Availble September it should of changed to 'Now Shipping'. The reason the freeloader was put back was that it can't work with most American games {Franchesca told me this, she's the boss of the place} Resident Evil for certain as it has two discs. I reckon you need a whole Memiry card to save the freeloader on and it should cost no-more then £20. The action replay will come out a few days before the release of the Freeloader. I hope for all your sakes that both devices come out when you want them too, i did the stupid thing and brought alot of USA games, meaning when it was put back i really did need to buy a USA gamecube as i did spend so much. Good luck, you'll need it when Datel are concerned....... :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.