GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Freeloader/Action Replay forum"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
This is the place to chat about the freeloader and action replay for the gamecube.

Has anyone got any new info on these products such as WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED? Ive looked on several sites, some saying Friday 13th, some 20th and some the 27th, anyone got any official date???
Tue 10/09/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
This is the place to chat about the freeloader and action replay for the gamecube.

Has anyone got any new info on these products such as WHEN THEY ARE RELEASED? Ive looked on several sites, some saying Friday 13th, some 20th and some the 27th, anyone got any official date???
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
WOW, What a response!!!, I guess peoples interest in the freeloader/action replay has gone down the toilet. Must be the consistent delay after delay - Datel will PAY!!!
Tue 10/09/02 at 20:29
Regular
There is no official date other than 'sometime very soon'. Unless ofcourse Datel have updated their website to say 'now shipping'....

Oh, and the reason you're not getting many responses (if any) in here is due to the fact that there have been many topics about this already (further down the list of topics)
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:09
everyone has got to trust me when i said september 27th!
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:51
Regular
I still reccomend you all wait for Datel to actually announce it instead of living on false hope.

I'm in waiting for an Action Replay myself, but I'll wait however long it takes
Tue 10/09/02 at 21:56
Regular
I wanted a Freeloader back in July.

It's barely worth it now the PAL releases are on the way.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:03
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> I wanted a Freeloader back in July.
>
> It's barely worth it now the PAL releases are on the way.

Zelda
Metroid
Mario Kart
etc
etc

The Freeloader wasn't designed with Super Mario Sunshine only in mind...
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Edgy wrote:
> There is no official date other than 'sometime very soon'. Unless
> ofcourse Datel have updated their website to say 'now shipping'....
>
> Oh, and the reason you're not getting many responses (if any) in here
> is due to the fact that there have been many topics about this already
> (further down the list of topics)

Im getting the impression that you think your opinions are somewhat better than everyone elses? - Refering to "Oh, and the reason you're not getting many responses (if any) " If u r going to use sarcasm like that then dont bother writing about this topic.

I only decided to bring this topic back because there was a lack of interest in it lately, considering the products havnt even been released yet.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:52
Regular
That is exactly the reason why there is a lack of interest.
Tue 10/09/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm interested....

*yawn*

Really, I am!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.