GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To Buy or Not To Buy?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
Me I am a PS2 owner, and for Christmas or earlier i would like to get a new console, either the xbox or the GCN.

Ive done research on the Xbox, it sounds good, but can you GCN fans persuade me into getting a Nitendo Gamecube? What has it got that is better than the Xbox? Why is it worth getting? Will my gaming needs be satisifed with this console?

One thing I like about this is that Freeloader allows you to play games without chiiping the console, which is good for cheap imports.

Please Help!!
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
Don't listen to Resurection, he can't stand that more people are buying a GameCube than X-Box. With good reason too.
Wed 04/09/02 at 02:54
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Maverick42 wrote:
> So are you getting a 'cube then? If so, good choice.

LOL good choice you taking the utter urine aren't you?
Tue 03/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
So are you getting a 'cube then? If so, good choice.
Mon 02/09/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
I think that is a good deal, I think when I have time Ill pop down to the SR down in Upminister, thats the only London branch around. Just need to pop on to the tube.
Sun 01/09/02 at 22:04
Regular
Well, Special Reserve do the best deal I can find:

http://ukgamecube.com/consoleoffers.php

I strongly suggest that you choose the Nintendo GameCube Fire Pack, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2:

Nintendo GameCube Console
Official GameCube Controller
Extra Official GameCube Controller
Official GameCube Memory Card
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
-----------
TOTAL: £218.97
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
amazon.co.uk do a pick and mix offer where you make a deal but I would have said that SR's current offer is the best!
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Ok, I aint made up me mind yet, but does anyone know any good sites, apart from SR, where you can get a gamecube package deal, which has to be a reasonable price???
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:52
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
da_1_n_only wrote:
> I knew you where going to say that BIGMAN.

But it's true my friend, you really should go for a Gamecube!

Even if you are really dissapointed you could sell the Gamecube and then buy an Xbox at it's even lower price tag!
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:49
Regular
Lol. It's true though. Nintendo are on a roll at the moment and their games are much more fun, and much more challenging.
Sun 01/09/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
I knew you where going to say that BIGMAN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.