GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Wed 02/07/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Virtua Tennis 2 - Class!
Wed 02/07/03 at 04:05
Regular
"8==="
Simpsons Road Rage. Well it's a Sega engine anyway.
Sun 29/06/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
EL ROBIN wrote:
> No, not today i aint...

Same here. Too busy today.
Sat 28/06/03 at 13:18
No, not today i aint...
Sat 28/06/03 at 01:47
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Sonic Advance 2 for the GBA. I would rate it as good as Sonic Advance but different areas to explore.
Wed 04/06/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Frag 1st, Think 2nd"
Just got Gun Valkyrie for the Xbox today, bought it for £12.50 from ebay. I have been looking forward to this moment for ages after seeing it previewed in a DC magazine. It looks amazing I just hope that the game play holds up to the visuals.
Tue 03/06/03 at 13:28
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Today I broke someone's leg in Virtua Fighter 2! It made a nice crunch sound and I hope to do it again very soon. Oh the joy of the retro times :)

To be honest, I missed out on the wonder years of the Sega Saturn but just recently I got hold of a SS and some games, so I'm making up for an era that I missed as I spent most of my time playing Playstation. I couldn't afford both you see.

Best Sega Sat games out there? Bomberman, VF Remix, VF2, Fighters Megamix, Panz Dragoon 1+2 and Saga, Sega Rally, Virtua Cop 1+2, WWF The Arcade, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, and Vampire Saviour. There are more but I can't think of them just yet.
Tue 03/06/03 at 03:48
"I love yo... lamp."
Well its not technically today I suppose, but Sega GT2002 on the Xbox.

So I have now redefined days. They are time divisions caused by brief interludees of sleep. Which means I have not aged a day for about a week.
Mon 02/06/03 at 22:29
Regular
Just got REZ! Absolutley fantastic even though I am currently having a seizure ;)

Playing it a lot more after Big Brother before Zelda Wind Waker arrives tomorrow :)
Mon 02/06/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
i played Pantasy star online today
In fact i only started it today.
The amount of times i died is unbelieveable

Then i played my Soul Calibur

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.