GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major Chip Hazard = Reynolds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Lol! Coronation street wrestling? What the...?

Ah well, at least we all know who he is now.

:D
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:38
Regular
Indeed, he got Me, Nath and the flying Hawster to all chip in on his posts. Probably more people did it as well. Cheeky get.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:33
Regular
"  "
Yeah but he is bad to us as he wanted us to write posts for him, something that you wouldn't have needed to worry about Stryke.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:29
Regular
Gah, Reynolds to me is worse, but i wasnt around in the "Shaneo era"
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:26
Regular
Boring. Shaneo is far more interesting. I hate him more.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:18
Regular
"  "
Reynolds is living proof that man can live without a brain.
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.