GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major Chip Hazard = Reynolds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:02
Regular
"always swirling"
Quinty wrote:
> *hunts out SD with a stick*
?
what are you doing man?

*hands quinty a long pointy stick*

thats better
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:55
Regular
"always swirling"
ShadowDragon wrote:
> *Ahem*
>
> There's something you should know about that Coronation Street one. He
> sent it to me to see what I thought of it and I told him that it
> needed to be longer. He went back and did it again. After the
> re-write, he sent it to me again and I proof-read it, so that it
> didn't have any spelling mistakes and so that the sentences made
> sense.
>
> So, the reason behind his Coronation Street one making sense is
> probably me... *runs and hides*

dawn right you should hide!
but then again any sensible person would have used microsoft word for spellings and that so your excused
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:54
Regular
*hunts out SD with a stick*
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:51
*Ahem*

There's something you should know about that Coronation Street one. He sent it to me to see what I thought of it and I told him that it needed to be longer. He went back and did it again. After the re-write, he sent it to me again and I proof-read it, so that it didn't have any spelling mistakes and so that the sentences made sense.

So, the reason behind his Coronation Street one making sense is probably me... *runs and hides*
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Same thing.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:56
Regular
Well said Mattt...Hercules?
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bah, who cares?

Just ban the idiot and move on.

Simple.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:53
Regular
The point is El Blokey (appropriate name), people like this need to be exposed. If you dont like it you know where to go. And thanks for the support Maverick.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:46
Regular
This is true, Reynolds admitted it himself. As for now, well, lets all just wait for Ben (Lord H) to arrive...;-)
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
So? It makes no difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.