GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major Chip Hazard = Reynolds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...
Mon 05/08/02 at 20:26
Regular
'Tis the currency of the Divel!
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"dollar"
What is this?
What does it mean, is it some type of foreign coinage?
;-)
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:28
Quinty wrote:
> Lol, now note the irony of MCH's comment.
>
> Now who's laughing Reynolds?

Heh! And I thought there was some screwed up shat in my head. The strange thing, I would've never taken him for Reynolds. He must've taken special care not to make any spelling mistakes :D
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:22
Regular
You can bet your bottom dollar on that mate. Especially as this little gimp has been banned about 11 times.

Ho-hum
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He'll be back. They always come crawling back.
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:14
Regular
Another one bites the dust...
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:11
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What ironing? What are you talking about?
I can't undershtand what you're shaying...
;-)
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:07
Regular
Lol, now note the irony of MCH's comment.

Now who's laughing Reynolds?
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:06
Regular
Well that was short and probably untrue. Ah well, he's banned now.
Mon 05/08/02 at 11:57
"`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·"
I have not copied any reviews, i may be reynolds but i have changed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.