GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major Chip Hazard = Reynolds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...
Mon 05/08/02 at 10:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He hasn't posted yet in here...
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Quinty wrote:
> El Blokey, were whining because we did'nt know that he asked LOADS of
> people to do the post for him. M'kay?

If you ask one, you may as well ask one hundred.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:20
Regular
ShadowDragon wrote:
> He asked me to write stuff for him, too. I told him I would help him
> to make it sound better and be spelt correctly, but I refused to write
> any of it for him. I said it should be his own work, but it seems he
> didn't listen.

Exactly what I said. He was wanting me to write an A4 page size installment and I said unless I could somehow get a cut, it would have to be his own work. I asked if he wanted it proof read aswell.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:03
Regular
El Blokey, were whining because we did'nt know that he asked LOADS of people to do the post for him. M'kay?
Sun 04/08/02 at 17:57
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Quinty wrote:
> The point is El Blokey (appropriate name)

????

> people like this need to be
> exposed. If you dont like it you know where to go.

I just don't see why you guys helped him, and then whine about him getting help. He should be banned for copying reviews though.
Sun 04/08/02 at 17:56
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I wrote the intro and then he said he wanted it to be a game more, he
> reckoned he had re wrote it but it seems that TFH had instead. Then I
> told him to add more which is the bit Quinty did. Then I wrote the
> rest and I told him to add some, so he did, sent it back, but the bit
> I had done was all mispealt. Why you ask, because he thought people
> would think he wrote it if it was spelt craply. :D
-----
He asked me to write stuff for him, too. I told him I would help him to make it sound better and be spelt correctly, but I refused to write any of it for him. I said it should be his own work, but it seems he didn't listen. Oh, and yes, you are a crap speller. Look at the 6th word on the 5th line of what you wrote. I think you'll find it is "mispelled". =oP

Ironic that...
Sun 04/08/02 at 17:40
Regular
"  "
ShadowDragon wrote:
> *Ahem*
>
> There's something you should know about that Coronation Street one. He
> sent it to me to see what I thought of it and I told him that it
> needed to be longer. He went back and did it again. After the
> re-write, he sent it to me again and I proof-read it, so that it
> didn't have any spelling mistakes and so that the sentences made
> sense.
>
> So, the reason behind his Coronation Street one making sense is
> probably me... *runs and hides*

You saying my spelling is crap? :D

I wrote the intro and then he said he wanted it to be a game more, he reckoned he had re wrote it but it seems that TFH had instead. Then I told him to add more which is the bit Quinty did. Then I wrote the rest and I told him to add some, so he did, sent it back, but the bit I had done was all mispealt. Why you ask, because he thought people would think he wrote it if it was spelt craply. :D
Sun 04/08/02 at 16:04
Regular
"That's right!"
Nowt wrong with asking someone for help with a post, as I've helped people out in the past. But getting a group of people to write it for you practically is just stoo-pad

Ban him for copying reviews, and for deceiving people
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:43
Regular
*Stick breaks*

*runs*
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:41
*Puts on an angry villager disguise and grabs a picthfork*

Yeah, GET HIM...!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.