GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Major Chip Hazard = Reynolds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry about this, but i felt sorry for Shaneo (makes a change) and ecided to expose another cheater. We all should know who Reynolds is, (unless youve been living under a rock) and well we al remember the fact that he cant string a sentence together.

Now the cheeky little so and so has stitched me and Nath up. We basically wrote his Coronation Street wrestling post for him. And somehow he's gone from a grade plank to a grade poster with the quality of his reviews (Copied form an unidentified magazine)

Sorry, spure of the moment thing this...
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:41
Regular
Well actually, the point is, Quinty was under the impression that MCH had written everything else when really, he had got other people to write it, bit by bit. I think..

He also told me it was 100% his own work too.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:37
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Quinty wrote:
> I just hepled
> him a bit because he said he'd done the rest.

You still helped him. As someone else said, you coulda said no.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:24
Regular
Ruddy hell, so the cheeky get asked virtually everyone. I just hepled him a bit because he said he'd done the rest.

Also notice how he's not here defending his case? Guilty conscience.

Ban him sr.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
10001010 wrote:
> bit of a grasser old boy saying things like that,
> ps i am the sonof a sr staff can you guess who?

Hey chicago-80, or is it now binary boy.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:01
Regular
He asked me and I turned it down, all you had to do was say no. However, I agree with you on the copied reviews front, there is cause for concern in relation to that.
Sun 04/08/02 at 12:35
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
He asked.

You obliged.

Don't whine at me.
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:56
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Indeed, he got Me, Nath and the flying Hawster to all chip in on his
> posts. Probably more people did it as well. Cheeky get.

bah, he asked me to help him write one :S
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:42
Regular
"  "
Right....
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:26
bit of a grasser old boy saying things like that,
ps i am the sonof a sr staff can you guess who?
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:15
Regular
"  "
Stryke wrote:
> Boring. Shaneo is far more interesting. I hate him more.

Yeah but if we don't get the cheats then will get robbed of games and in the end they will stop GAD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.