GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you get your name?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/05/06 at 11:25
Regular
Your username, how did you end up with it? 'Machie' is a nickname my girlfriend gave me, my real name is Mark. Previous names I've used on SR/Freeola have usually been after anime series or characters (Fooly Cooly, Ranma, etc). So yeah not very interesting at all, but I'm sure some of you have some interesting stories about how you got your name.
Fri 04/08/06 at 14:57
Regular
ah then congrats on the new job and hope you're enjoying it :) does this mean you'll be picking the GADs?
Fri 04/08/06 at 14:54
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
My nickname came from a program on TV, a 'Bear's Tale'. One of his moments when he turned caribbean for an episode and got rather annoyed...

I'm a new staff member, been working at Freeola for a few months. BW20 is currently away, so just keeping things ticking while he is away ;-) Don't worry though, he'll be back soon!
Fri 04/08/06 at 14:43
Regular
your turn Vexxxed :) by the way are you an old staffie or a new one? Tell us a bit about yourself :^)
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:39
Regular
got nothing to do with you farming shrimp then? 'thinks back to that film where "my mom always said life was like a box of chocolates" he wanted to be a shrimper, and yes this post is gradually getting further and further off topic, like most of mine :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:16
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I have had other names which never stuck and then last year i entered fantasy premier league and relised the hassle in changing my name as Stryke would have to change the opening message so i have just kept it.

Also their is the small mater of, me supporting Southend United Football club whos nickname is the shrimper.
Wed 28/06/06 at 22:47
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> have you always been called Cruciatum Fixative? :)

Well actually, I simply used to be Cruciatum, and before that Gold Chocobo, and way back before that I had a name that I don't even remeber. That account, was sadly deleted.
Wed 28/06/06 at 22:44
Regular
"Colourless"
Machie wrote:
> I'm curious :) why the name change Colourless?

Because Colourless is a stupid name.

I wanted "Jamie" but for some reason they wouldn't let me have it, so I've gone with my initials.
Wed 28/06/06 at 22:43
Regular
have you always been called Cruciatum Fixative? :)
Wed 28/06/06 at 21:58
Regular
I got my name because I can boogey, but I have lots of nicknames lol
Wed 28/06/06 at 20:19
Regular
I'm curious :) why the name change Colourless?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.