GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you get your name?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/05/06 at 11:25
Regular
Your username, how did you end up with it? 'Machie' is a nickname my girlfriend gave me, my real name is Mark. Previous names I've used on SR/Freeola have usually been after anime series or characters (Fooly Cooly, Ranma, etc). So yeah not very interesting at all, but I'm sure some of you have some interesting stories about how you got your name.
Fri 04/08/06 at 19:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mine's a real-life nickname, basically a somewhat shortened version of my surname... I just ended up using it for all my online names where it wasn't already taken...
Fri 04/08/06 at 19:34
Regular
I like ladybirds or "ladybugs" as they say in America, because they're good luck bugs. Also, I think my grin is quite similar to that of the former first lady, Ladybird Johnson. :)
Fri 04/08/06 at 19:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
:-) What's your PhD in?

[S]this will probably sound like a stupid question, but bear in mind I'm stupid. What does PhD actually stand for?
Fri 04/08/06 at 19:20
Regular
Umm, mine's a bit boring, I'm called Jo (well Joanne really), and I have PhD, so I am a Dr.

I used to do RP in a group which had three people called Jo, to differentiate we were Little Jo, Jedi Jo (we were doing Star Wars RP) and Dr Jo. I quite like Dr Jo, so I thought I'd use it here.
Fri 04/08/06 at 19:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
I seem to like qb now... pb's great too though :-D
Fri 04/08/06 at 18:26
Regular
"cachoo"
Finding Nemo, woahoah dooood coo coo cachoo!

I forgot it was also from I Am The Walrus by The Beatles.
Fri 04/08/06 at 15:11
Regular
My intials wouldnt work MR :S or maybe they would people could call me Mister :)
Fri 04/08/06 at 15:06
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
It does look good, got something about it, very simple, yet effective.
Fri 04/08/06 at 15:01
"possibly impossible"
Um...my initials...

plus it looks good, i think.
Fri 04/08/06 at 15:01
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Yeah, I have been sorting out the GAD's for the last couple of days, and also sorted out the rest of the week's too ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.