GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grab a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:
Tue 13/05/08 at 16:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Virtua Tennis 3 £12.99 Xbox 360 here

Stuntman Ignition £6.99 Xbox 360
here

Soldier Of Fortune : Payback (region free import and under VAT/duty threshold) Xbox 360 £14.43 delivered:

here

Flatout : Ultimate Carnage £12.00 delivered Xbox 360:

here

The Spiderwick Chronicles £14.99 delivered Xbox 360 :

here

Wii version same price:

here

PGR 4 £17.99 Delivered Xbox 360:
here

NBA 2K8 £14.99 Delivered Xbox 360:
here

Golden Compass £9.99 Delivered Xbox 360:
here

Assassins Creed PS3 (Region free import) £19.99 delivered:

here

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 Dirty Edition £19.99 delivered Xbox 360:
here

FIFA 08 £12.93 delivered Sony PSP

here

Uncharted : Drakes Fortune PS3 £21.95 Delivered:

here

Those are the best deals Ive seen at the moment.Will add anymore if I find them.
Tue 13/05/08 at 14:54
"possibly impossible"
Some bargains:

Wii
Eledees £16 Zavvi.com
Mercury Meltdown Revolution £10 Zavvi.com
Super Monkeyball: Banana Blitz £11.99 Zavvi.com
The Simpsons Game £19.99 shopto.net
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga £25.96 Amazon.co.uk
Red Steel £15.96 Amazon.co.uk

PS3
Timeshift £13 shopto.net
Sixaxis controller £19.99 shopto.net
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga £24.99 Amazon.co.uk
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box £29.99 Amazon.co.uk
The Darkness £15.96 Amazon.co.uk
Stranglehold £19.99 Amazon.co.uk

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga £24.99 Amazon.co.uk
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box £25.96 Amazon.co.uk
Frontlines: Fuel of War (Special Edition) £22.96 Amazon.co.uk
Stranglehold £14.96 Amazon.co.uk
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage £16.96 Amazon.co.uk

DS
FRESHLY PICKED - TINGLES ROSY RUPEELAND £12.98

6 months FHM + Alone in the Dark for 360/Wii or Rainbow Six 2 for PS3 £16.99
Tue 13/05/08 at 14:30
Regular
"THFC"
Yea i have to say its put me off a bit, the main factor being 8 Hours!! now as an experienced RPG player i would imagine from what they say it would be very easy and short lived.

I think while i Love DQ, i will have to let this one slide and hope they make one for the Ps3

I think im just looking for an RPG, was tempted to get an X-box 360, for Blue Dragon and Lost Odessey, but then i am reminded that having a Ps3, Wii and X-box is probably too much.

Well back to the drawing board, looking at what game to get as i near the end of GTA!!
Tue 13/05/08 at 14:22
"possibly impossible"
I would read this review first to see if you'll like it.
Tue 13/05/08 at 12:56
Regular
"THFC"
Thank You

I was a bit surprised aswell, but im glad i could get the win because going to get Dragon Quest for £25 off Amazon, seems a good price for a new game
Tue 13/05/08 at 12:48
"possibly impossible"
True. Also, if you know a game is particularly good and a bargain, then it's worth posting.

I've asked the staff mods to make the thread sticky.

Oh, and well done on the GAD today, though I'm suprised it's for the cheats rather than your GTA review!
Tue 13/05/08 at 12:37
Regular
"THFC"
yea i checked that out after you mentioned it when i asked about Dragon quest, i never even knew about that website, and its a really good one for finding cheap games.

But then there are always times when you will be walking past HMV or something and find a chart game for like £20 - so hoping to get some good bargains on here, or even older games which people may have forgotten
Tue 13/05/08 at 12:13
"possibly impossible"
Should be an older topic from months ago somewhere, but we can use this one instead. Annoyingly, they'll only make me a mod for a couple of forums at a time. I'd like to be added for this forum so I can sticky things and edit.

anyway: www.gamestracker.com is the best place to go for instant games bargains across all systems.
Tue 13/05/08 at 12:08
Regular
"THFC"
Hey everyone!

Just had a thought - we all love a bargain. There is something satisfying about picking up that game you wanted for just that little bit less than you thought you would!

So why not have a topic that stays at the top of this forum, where people can post when they find a baragin. If you find a game going cheap on a certain website, or if a shop you know of is having a Sale that others might miss.

Just a way of sharing the Love! And saving some cash. Even if it will not be a topic that stays at the top....
ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF A PLACE AT THE MOMENT WHERE YOU CAN GRAB A BARGAIN, POST IT HERE!

Look forward to saving.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.